Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Log!!

Hey guys so I'm exactly 2 weeks in now of this rs Transaderm cycle.

I'm still dosing at 5 pumps as I have been pleased with the results and zero side affects!, I have been training hard these last two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my recovery time. Which is a huge help for me, from my pretty long list of injuries & surgeries my body takes longer to recover these days even though I'm still young. Ive been putting in 100 mile weeks on my bicycle for cardio and have slowly been seeing any increase in my endurance the the last two weeks, I have been on the training program for a few months now and kinda hit a plateau but since starting RS Transaderm I've noticed I'm starting to be able to make gains again!

Ive also added almost an inch of muscle to my quads in the last two weeks which I'm super pumped about!....& that's without touching any weights, im super passionate about my legs & I have my own training method as I have to work around some pretty bad knees, but it works for me! Lol

Strength gains are still steadily improving, I'm able to push right thru my strength workouts

I can deffinetly see an improvement in my body in the mirror...My bf also seems to be dropping some and I'm up 2lbs so I'm losing bf & adding muscle which is awesome!....

So far very pleased with how everything is going & still no negatives to report!

That is absolutely incredible man. Nice update! I'm glad Transaderm is doing so well for you. Keep it up!

If Anyone wants more info on transaderm, discounts, and place to get it...check out the thread link in my signature or send me a PM anytime ;)

That is absolutely incredible man. Nice update! I'm glad Transaderm is doing so well for you. Keep it )

Thanks Rick!

Also let me clarify on my statement above, when I say I've gained an inch on my quads with out touching weights....i don't mean I'm taking it easy on them. I have a very rigorous work out that I've developed for myself to work around my destroyed knees. Its alot of my own body weight and movements that work them to bone without the strain on heavy weights.

So far it's been working for me, I've been using this technique thru each of my surgeries and according to my physical therapist have each time built back up to above normal muscle mass lol

Any way! Thanks for reading.....more rs Transaderm updates soon

Thanks Rick!

Also let me clarify on my statement above, when I say I've gained an inch on my quads with out touching weights....i don't mean I'm taking it easy on them. I have a very rigorous work out that I've developed for myself to work around my destroyed knees. Its alot of my own body weight and movements that work them to bone without the strain on heavy weights.

So far it's been working for me, I've been using this technique thru each of my surgeries and according to my physical therapist have each time built back up to above normal muscle mass lol

Any way! Thanks for reading.....more rs Transaderm updates soon

That's awesome man. At least you have found a way to still work your legs around your knee issues. A lot of people just use it as an excuse to not train them

Thanks guys!....I'll post an update today....I've been pretty worthless the last couple days, I pulled something in my back and have been dealing with some gnarly spasms. Not fun!

Hey guys sorry for the lack of update, my back was worse than I though, every time I'd start to feel better, I would try & do a light workout and it would flair back up again. So i've just been taking it easy and doing cardio on the bicycle & a lot of stretching. Doctor also gave me some sessions of acupuncture, I was pretty unsure about it at first but must say....that shit WORKS! Lol....or it's one hell of a placebo, either way I'll take it as I was pretty miserable there for a moment.

Anyway I plan on finally getting back on my full program this week.

I've continued at 5 pumps even though I wasn't working out & I must say I'm impressed with how it kept me feeling!, i did a couple light workouts over the weekend to see how I was feeling. & it was like I never missed a beat!....almost seems like that little bit of time off was good for me.

Rs Transaderm has me feeling so good that I'm planning on running it for hopefully another couple weeks.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of update, my back was worse than I though, every time I'd start to feel better, I would try & do a light workout and it would flair back up again. So i've just been taking it easy and doing cardio on the bicycle & a lot of stretching. Doctor also gave me some sessions of acupuncture, I was pretty unsure about it at first but must say....that shit WORKS! Lol....or it's one hell of a placebo, either way I'll take it as I was pretty miserable there for a moment.

Anyway I plan on finally getting back on my full program this week.

I've continued at 5 pumps even though I wasn't working out & I must say I'm impressed with how it kept me feeling!, i did a couple light workouts over the weekend to see how I was feeling. & it was like I never missed a beat!....almost seems like that little bit of time off was good for me.

Rs Transaderm has me feeling so good that I'm planning on running it for hopefully another couple weeks.

Nice update bro. Glad to see you are getting back into the swing of things.

One of the great benefits of RS TRANSADERM often overlooked is the nice sense of well-being you get on it. It really does make you feel great while on it.

Top Bottom