Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids=success with women

rush

Ok boys give me the scoop, will the type of body that
steroids help create make a difference at the bars,
I only hear girls say how they dont like guys that are
too muscular etc etc.. Im sure you have all heard it
before.
So from your own experience what happens after the
body has changed from atheletic to one that really
stands out in a crowd;)

well let's see... if you saw some snaggletooth flat chested freckle face with a pot belly transform into a buxom blonde with D cups and shapely hips, wouldn't you be a little more inclined to ... shall we say... be in her company? While the transformation may not be that extreme, more attractive people tend to have more luck. Its a synergetic effect, people give you the time of day when they see you're physically attractive, you have a bit more self confidence, people notice your self confidence, they are a little more inclined to find you interesting. But the problem with generalizations is that they don't always work, but you get the picture. Do an experiment, try macking on chicks as a 130 lb. 5 8 guy, and plot your success. Then come back 6 months later at a whopping 200 pounds of lean hard muscle and see how much luck you have :)

Having an outstanding body does not equate to success with women. That is down to your approach, attitude and personality as well as your appearance. There is nothing worse than meeting a really good looking guy who has an attitude problem and cannot communicate. I would prefer a less outstanding looking man who I could communicate with.

Well you don’t go to bars to find a wife, you usually go to a bar to get a piece of ass. I believe the girls at bars who are looking to bang will be more inclined to go with you if you are looking better. ie: your looks as well as your body.

Just my opinion.

I saw someones sig line that read… MASS gets ASS :D

Dingo, no doubt. But the hook is what gets them to pay attention to all of that in the first place. You can have a guy with a great personality, good conversationalist, and awesome sense of humor, but if he's unattractive, he won't have as many opportunities to share it. The whole package is good, but attractive people get laid more, even if they are as dumb as bricks (how many people do we know like that?) Sometimes people just wanna get fucked.

a nice GQ look, athletic not the skinny gay look is what chicks like. they dont like the freaky big look, ronnie coleman.

I've put on about 30 lbs of lean muscle in the last year and haven't noticed much difference. My friends say I do pretty well.

Get in shape for chicks but if you want to get big do it for yourself cause after a point you look like a freak to the rest of humanity (that would include the chicks).

It all depends, but ...

when I made the change from a 150 pale guy to a 200-plus and tan fellow, I got noticed and approached by women, much more then before. Now when I get up over 230 and I'm a pale-pasty it's a different story, but that's OK, I got my fiancee when I was leaner and she still loves me.

Many a made good points regarding personality and approach, but the exterior package is the initial hook. You have to get them interested first. I mean are you going to stick around and talk to someone that is not particularly attractive (before 1am), just to find out what kind of person they are?

Get the body you want for you, the rest is bonus.

rugger

Top Bottom