Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

let us know what you decide
I am going to try out 300mg of each and 10mg tamoxifen. I think that ratio with the tamoxifen should keep E2 around 50 or better. Will use cardarine for 12 weeks. I dont think I will need it after 3 months of this massive cut. I expect 10 lbs of fat per month to go away. Making sure I keep cardio up. Increasing the semaglutide dose makes it difficult to eat more than 3 meals per day. Average about 500 cals per meal. Yesterday I ate less than 1500 cals. About 150 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs. Clean food will be key I believe for estrogen control as well. As long as I am working out hard in the gym and eating whole foods with lots of fish oil and no sugar my body will be in zen.

01/23/24

Weight 255.9

Morning Fasted Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 50min

Thinking about stoping the sarms altogether and bumping my masteron to the same mg amount as my test and eq. 300mg of each. Think it would be less stress on my body and get better results. The extra 100mg of mast should also help with A.I. since I don't use any as I believe they hinder gains.

So basically run 300mg each of Test, Mast, EQ for 16 weeks and starting week#6 start Tbol 30mg for 5 weeks and then switch over to anavar 50mg for the final 5 weeks.
I like the peds here bro really good combo

so you are going to do 300mgs of test and EQ? or test and masteron?

Top Bottom