Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ripped_k1d's Osta + S4 log

Here is a 2week progress picture.. I know 2weeks is nothing. I'm getting the picture from 4weeks ago now off my phone

Last edited:
Checking in... Finished off the s4 last week but still on the Osta. Going to wait until I kill the rest of this osta bottle to start my Unleashed/ forged post cycle/ bridge/ DAA pct run

weigh 175 now BTW. Decided I'll just keep trucking back to my old weight around 185. 10more pounds of muscle will be easy to get by the end of summer.

Sup guys not sure if anybody is reading this.. Thats fine either way. Anyway just a few days more of Osta and this cycle will be finished. Really happy with the what the past 4-5 weeks have brought. I feel like an animal in the gym and have been getting looks from people. I pulled 315 for 8 reps today on my back day. Far off the 405 I was pulling last Fall but shows I'm going in the right direction. My elbow feels great I think thats the Osta helping out :)
I have all my PCT products in order, don't even feel shut down though tbh seems almost like a waste of money using unleashed/daa/bridge/ test drive and forma for some silly SARMS. But I'll use em and run a legit cycle in August.

The August Lean mass gain/cut is going to be nuts.
1. Anavar
2. test E or rs transaderm
3. Tbol
4. katanadrol
5. Proviron??

Idk just kicking some idea's around. Never looked this fucking good in my life. I've been slaying bitches.

Sup guys not sure if anybody is reading this.. Thats fine either way. Anyway just a few days more of Osta and this cycle will be finished. Really happy with the what the past 4-5 weeks have brought. I feel like an animal in the gym and have been getting looks from people. I pulled 315 for 8 reps today on my back day. Far off the 405 I was pulling last Fall but shows I'm going in the right direction. My elbow feels great I think thats the Osta helping out :)
I have all my PCT products in order, don't even feel shut down though tbh seems almost like a waste of money using unleashed/daa/bridge/ test drive and forma for some silly SARMS. But I'll use em and run a legit cycle in August.

The August Lean mass gain/cut is going to be nuts.
1. Anavar
2. test E or rs transaderm
3. Tbol
4. katanadrol
5. Proviron??

Idk just kicking some idea's around. Never looked this fucking good in my life. I've been slaying bitches.

Seems like too much??? Its not gonba suppress u like test but understand the half life. Better safe then sorry. Id use the pct given its only a mini anyways.

WTF are you thinking about that cycle!!!

Way TOO many orals

Seems like too much??? Its not gonba suppress u like test but understand the half life. Better safe then sorry. Id use the pct given its only a mini anyways.

WTF are you thinking about that cycle!!!

Way TOO many orals

Yeah I'll use the PCT since Its a mini and I'm going to run something real in August.
Yeah the cycle was something i came up with at like 2am because Im stupid and low on sleep. I have tbol and katana on hand already but I really want to run anavar this summer. I've never pinned before but I want a test base when i'm on cycle so thats why Its between test e and rs transaderm.. Only liver toxic compounds are the var and tbol which both are super light...

Hey thats my logic, could be considered silly I'd like to here what you have to say.

Just finished up the Osta so its been 4weeks of S4 and 8 weeks of Osta
Ending stats
5'8
180lbs.
So gained 10lbs in 8weeks with more vascularity and strength is way up. SARMS rule. No sides from Osta, s4 had vision problems but my eyes are fine now. Osta be itself makes you more hungry great product for bulking imo. Loved these SARMS I feel a little suppressed. So can't wait for my PCT to blow me out of the water.

Top Bottom