Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Requesting PCT advice after 20 week cycle

p90x1986

So I decided to go ahead and do an 8 week cycle of Parabolon aka Trenbolone Ethanate to go on a cutting cycle. Problem was I decided to only take 10 days off then started a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test E / 250 Deca weekly plus Test Prop the first 5 weeks to give it an early kick to the bulking cycle. So I will end this cycle in 7 weeks and want to take a few months off to recover with this long cycle but the question lies with the pct. With this being such a long cycle, would clomind for 30 days plus novaldex for 2 weeks be sufficient?

Stats:
age 24
height 5'10"
weight 195

Let me break it down a bit..

Week 1 - 8
100mg eod Parabolan

PCT
Clomid for 10 days

Weeks 10 - 15
Test Prop
100 mg eod

Weeks 10 - 20
Test E 500 mg week
Deca 250 mg week

PCT
Clomid for 30 days
Nolvadex for 14 days

I am currently on week 14.

Clomid and Nolvdex should get you going but everyone body is different. the best way to tell is have lab work to determine you Testosterone level Post cycle after
PCT

Hey bro, Iv been on an off gear for 10 years, You have to get hcg with a cycle like yours and iv learned over the years that adding igf-1 to your PCT will assure you keep gains. Even if your in your early 20s clomid an nolva isnt gona cut it. I recently just read about a study that taking very small doses of hcg like 100- 200ius EOD works better then blasting high doses at the end of a cycle, Im actually trying it out myself now. but u still take clomid for pct.

No nolva in the PCT for tren but it seems that how you have it broken dow the tren will be cleared by then should be sufficient, blast some HCG at the end and during to lessen suppression

Top Bottom