Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reporters note book on Tookie Williams Execution as a Witness

Props to Arnold for not being a ussual pussy.

Still amazing how the media played this sorry piece of shi* excuse for a human being as a hero. And they failed to show pictures of the blown of heads of the victims he blew strait into pieces..

Poor black man who was executed...never hamred a soul...BULSHIT..a scum suckign piece of gangbanger trash that lead to the murder of thousands by his gang!

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/tookiewilliamsvictims.html -Victims of Tookie

We can say though that hee took and took from society but in the end he was taken out like a "SUCKA"

Tookie was a cool cat, he made redemption for his crimes. People just wanted him put to death because he was black. Noone likes an angry black man.

Ya thats it.. You hit the nail right on the head...Its couse he was black the fact that he committed 4 haneuos crimes has nothing to do with it.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/tookiewilliamsvictims.html = Cool Cat

Were all trying to put the black man down..its a conspiracy.
Hmm why dont i want Larry Elder ot Condoleeza put do death? Hmm...their black.....could it be because of their character and not the collor of their skin....

Hmmm...nooooooooooo

Yeah, I guess we invented crack too. Engineered to specifically target the black man and keep him repressesed.

angryblackman64 said:
Tookie was a cool cat, he made redemption for his crimes. People just wanted him put to death because he was black. Noone likes an angry black man.
cutitout75th

angryblackman64 said:
If by cool you mean, murdering emotionless selfish piece of shit then I agree. If he hadn't been caught do you think he would be writing children's books? Nope, he would have continued murdering and thieving. It's got nothing to do with black, it has everything to do with worthless human trash.

silverbackn said:
If by cool you mean, murdering emotionless selfish piece of shit then I agree. If he hadn't been caught do you think he would be writing children's books? Nope, he would have continued murdering and thieving. It's got nothing to do with black, it has everything to do with worthless human trash.

Bingo...Good to be back to the board and see good bros like you still around. So many morons in the world and even on this board would side with this oxygen thief.

They say that they called himm Tookie because what he wanted he took...Well he tookie..he tookie...and int he end he got his ass taken out like a regular sucker!

PolfaJelfa said:
Bingo...Good to be back to the board and see good bros like you still around. So many morons in the world and even on this board would side with this oxygen thief.

They say that they called himm Tookie because what he wanted he took...Well he tookie..he tookie...and int he end he got his ass taken out like a regular sucker!
It's sad to me that no one expects anyone to be accountable for what they do anymore. Just do what you want when you want. I had a bad childhood so now I'm a methhead, have one of those in my family. It all comes down to character.

One has to be accountable for his/her actions no matter how much it might hurt. Criminals don't have that

Top Bottom