Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NRA really showed their true colors

if you don't stfu with this anti gun babble i'm gonna pistol whip your ass.

lol, I'm anti-press babble that shift blame to "things" rather than "people", and I'm also anti-idiots who buy into all this shit.

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

We live in a society enamored with guns because they are culturally tied to our very existence. No surprises there. The problem is, our society is also full of fucking idiots because we've let money become more important and revered than any intangible value in existence. The problem starts at birth and we've been doing a hell of a job ensuring that nothing changes.

Gun crimes as well as any others are just a side effect of the cluster-fuck of a society we've become.

Japan: A land without guns, and preteens who slit each others throats with box cutters!

Sasebo slashing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The NRA basically shifted blame from the 2nd amendment to the 1st. Perhaps the entire constitution is due for a re-write.

japan has reduced shooting deaths but meanwhile, samauri sword and num-chuk deaths have gone
up treble and quadruple.
round house kick deaths also saw a slight increase

this society obviously can't handle guns. These things should be sacred revered objects that people don't even touch or think about unless there's a life and death situation. But we've comedified the whole thing. We make "comedies" that show people getting blown away and it's funny. Which scandinavian country is it that has an automatic assault rifle in virtually every household yet virtually zero gun violence? It's because it was issued to everyone who went into the military and once you've been through military training you realize this shit ain't no joke. They don't make gay ass youtube video's of themselves shooting 2 liter bottles. Oh look I'm a fat stupid piece of shit that couldn't run from one end of this shooting range to the other without having to call for an ambulence, but watch me fire this AK modded out to full auto. In a combat situation half these dude's would have a heart attack from the adrenaline dump long before the barrel rose to eye level.

Shut the fuck up.

At what point do we stop blaming inanimate objects and start taking personal responsibility for our own actions?

Plain and simple restricting guns won't work people will get them illegally it's not hard hell look at steroids and drugs they are easy to get all adding more laws will do is hurt normal law abiding citizens that want to own your evil "assault rifles" for target shooting and protection and god dammit if I want to go to the range with a 100 round drum and blow shit up I will no matter what the law says so fuck any anti gun liberal out there

Top Bottom