Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NRA really showed their true colors

I believe the president should lead on this one.

Let's have a two mile gun-free zone maintained around the president at all times. It would be a federal crime for anyone (even secret service, military or FBI) to have a gun within that radius -- with a mandatory 25-year prison sentence. It should even apply when he travels abroad.

Think about the message that would send. It's a great chance to show leadership.

I believe the president should lead on this one.

Let's have a two mile gun-free zone maintained around the president at all times. It would be a federal crime for anyone (even secret service, military or FBI) to have a gun within that radius -- with a mandatory 25-year prison sentence. It should even apply when he travels abroad.

Think about the message that would send. It's a great chance to show leadership.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/281199_10151209678987620_1252863189_n.jpg
281199_10151209678987620_1252863189_n.jpg

Criminals do not care about the laws. So making that law would literally be pointless lol.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Criminals do not care about the laws. So making that law would literally be pointless lol.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I thought criminals would respect the message being sent via the president's leadership and adjust their illicit behaviors accordingly.

Top Bottom