Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Alike?

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

So you want to phase out Medicare and Social Security? What a mean-spirited conservative you are!

Here's another Ron Paul gem that he wants to ELIMINATE. There's no mention of "over time" or "phasing out" of this one...

Eliminate the ineffective EPA
. Polluters should answer directly to property owners in court for the damages they create – not to Washington.

-- Ron Paul

:rolleyes: yes and that can only be implimented when people own all property, not govt. Seriously dude you're in over your head on this one. You just don't understand what libertarians consider "pure" capitalism. Some of it is incredibly shortsighted, i don't agree with all of it. But republicans and dems aren't goin anywhere so a viable 3rd party candidate to impliment some of these measures is fine by me. Of course the EPA isn't going to go anywhere, even if the libertarians were to come to full power....it would take one major oil spill for people to fuck that around and the libertarians know it.

You seem awful riled up about this as of late, i mean really annoyed with RP. Would this be because of the whole delegate thing he's sneaked thorugh the back door?

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

:rolleyes: yes and that can only be implimented when people own all property, not govt. Seriously dude you're in over your head on this one. You just don't understand what libertarians consider "pure" capitalism. Some of it is incredibly shortsighted, i don't agree with all of it. But republicans and dems aren't goin anywhere so a viable 3rd party candidate to impliment some of these measures is fine by me. Of course the EPA isn't going to go anywhere, even if the libertarians were to come to full power....it would take one major oil spill for people to fuck that around and the libertarians know it.

You seem awful riled up about this as of late, i mean really annoyed with RP. Would this be because of the whole delegate thing he's sneaked thorugh the back door?

I like a ton of RP's positions:

1) Zero income tax
2) Zero capitals gains tax
3) Zero inheritance tax
4) Eliminate the IRS
5) Eliminate the EPA
6) "Vastly Weaken" (his words, not mine) the FDA
7) Phase-out Medicare
8) Phase-out Social Security

Sounds good to me -- and apparently to you as well!

See how much common ground we have?

yes but either conveniently or maybe you really don't get it, what comes in it's place is probably not something you would care for. But who knows. You'd better not like RP cause those granny shoes you make for the gubment wouldn't fly. You realize this yes?

yes but either conveniently or maybe you really don't get it, what comes in it's place is probably not something you would care for. But who knows. You'd better not like RP cause those granny shoes you make for the gubment wouldn't fly. You realize this yes?

I'd love the era Ron Paul would user in.

What I can't figure-out is why you'd like it. You would be forced to get off your dead ass and quit stringing-out student loans so as to remain the perpetual "student". As-is, you'll be in your 60's signing-on to cybercollege hoping for that next loan extension.

I'd love the era Ron Paul would user in.

What I can't figure-out is why you'd like it. You would be forced to get off your dead ass and quit stringing-out student loans so as to remain the perpetual "student". As-is, you'll be in your 60's signing-on to cybercollege hoping for that next loan extension.

Not used a cent of student loan since I enrolled. Biggest reason i was up to my ears in hospital bills back then from the heart problem. So nice try painting me into a corner "yet again", but it fails like you always do.

plus don't I go to cybercollege which is like free anyway?

pffft, weak. :lmao:

Not used a cent of student loan since I enrolled. Biggest reason i was up to my ears in hospital bills back then from the heart problem. So nice try painting me into a corner "yet again", but it fails like you always do.

plus don't I go to cybercollege which is like free anyway?

pffft, weak. :lmao:

Outstanding! If forgot you were initially bilking society for health care and then started bilking them for education.

Outstanding! If forgot you were initially bilking society for health care and then started bilking them for education.

and how was i bilking society for healthcare? you did catch that i was up to my ears in hospital bills i had to pay for right?

and how was i bilking society for healthcare? you did catch that i was up to my ears in hospital bills i had to pay for right?

Because you're a self-entitled leach that lives off the work of others.

Because you're a self-entitled leach that lives off the work of others.

ahh so you have zero proof you just fervently wish this to be the case despite my only debt being CC debt i carry from month to month. It irks you doesn't it?

ahh so you have zero proof you just fervently wish this to be the case despite my only debt being CC debt i carry from month to month. It irks you doesn't it?

Which part of: "Because you're a self-entitled leach that lives off the work of others." did you not understand?

Top Bottom