Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Alike?

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

what i think isn't really expressed
is there is a certain level of intelligence
about half
in which instruction and/or education
is either fruitless
or waging a losing battle

When a mentor of mine at GE would catch someone trying to save an employee that was simply unteachable, he would say: "Not every dog gets a home."

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

omg, do they really put shit like that on TV in America?

I laugh at the ad, not because it's funny, because it is so contemptible.

Can we have an ad with President Obama eating little puppies?

b0und (srsly, wtf?)

b0und (srsly, wtf?)

Here's the libtard version that triggered the response add.

Conservatives tried to move it toward a voucher system that would connect the consumer and provider at the wallet.

Liberals drove through the ACPPA (Obamacare) that slashes a clean half-trillion out of the fund, then re-spends it on the uninsured. Then it double-counted the money as "savings" to medicare and as "investment" to the uninsured.

So picture this: You're 16 trillion in debt with another $65 trillion in unfunded (off balance sheet) liabilities. Do you:

1) Stretch the money you have further through a voucher system.

or

2) Cut and respend the money when you know good and well this will cripple Medicare AND flood the state Medicare roles -- so it accelerates the collapse of both programs.

and did any of the "libtards" here at EF post this video and laugh about it? It's fucking sick no matter who it's running against. Again only a degenerate would basically forward this tripe.

Here's the libtard version that triggered the response add.

Conservatives tried to move it toward a voucher system that would connect the consumer and provider at the wallet.

Liberals drove through the ACPPA (Obamacare) that slashes a clean half-trillion out of the fund, then re-spends it on the uninsured. Then it double-counted the money as "savings" to medicare and as "investment" to the uninsured.

So picture this: You're 16 trillion in debt with another $65 trillion in unfunded (off balance sheet) liabilities. Do you:

1) Stretch the money you have further through a voucher system.

or

2) Cut and respend the money when you know good and well this will cripple Medicare AND flood the state Medicare roles -- so it accelerates the collapse of both programs.

don't need to people are catching on

Think about how neat it would be if you could find a single one?

I post up quotes of your own contradictory posts at least a few times a week. It can be quite entertaining.

C'mon now. Rally-up those six brain cells of yours and prove me wrong for once!

I'm kinda pulling for you.

b0und (srsly, wtf?)

Rubbish isn't it? I keep telling people from other countries not to idealize the states. And it's getting more contemptible by the year. That video is fit for pikers, seriously. Only rubbish little piekeys would find that even slightly poignant or amusing. And only contemptible mealy little piekers would post something like that.

Rubbish isn't it? I keep telling people from other countries not to idealize the states. And it's getting more contemptible by the year. That video is fit for pikers, seriously. Only rubbish little piekeys would find that even slightly poignant or amusing. And only contemptible mealy little piekers would post something like that.

So I guess someone supporting a candidate that believed in phasing-out the entire Medicare program would be contemptible in every way -- correct?

So I guess someone supporting a candidate that believed in phasing-out the entire Medicare program would be contemptible in every way -- correct?

yawn...if it were someone who wanted to do away with medicare like next year, yeah maybe. Look keep barking up another tree k? RP wants to start people weening off the govt...in ALL forms that includes foreign aid and military spending. I'm ok with that if it's done in phases where you prepare society to take more responsability. So just shut up ok?

yawn...if it were someone who wanted to do away with medicare like next year, yeah maybe. Look keep barking up another tree k? RP wants to start people weening off the govt...in ALL forms that includes foreign aid and military spending. I'm ok with that if it's done in phases where you prepare society to take more responsability. So just shut up ok?

So you want to phase out Medicare and Social Security? What a mean-spirited conservative you are!

Here's another Ron Paul gem that he wants to ELIMINATE. There's no mention of "over time" or "phasing out" of this one...

Eliminate the ineffective EPA
. Polluters should answer directly to property owners in court for the damages they create – not to Washington.

-- Ron Paul

Top Bottom