Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Rebuilding my body • Anavar cycle

@stevesmi i agree he needs more vegetables, greens and a lot less sugar. @elhu87 is walking around with hypothyroid and autoimmune disease, he should be fully staying away from sugars, on matter which ones. Keep diet ketogenic and get bodyfat down.

I want to see the face blurred, tattoos blurred picture for us to really see the full situation.
IMG_0906.jpg

@elhu87 1) sugar is not good, no matter what. In your condition, you should completely avoid sugars. You're clearly not seeing this for some reason. How is sugar a superfood? I don't understand what you're saying here.

Picture, well blur your face and blur our your tattoos, because without a picture we dont know if what you going is correct, I suspect it's not correct and the picture will prove it.
Hey! I went ahead and posted a picture. I truly do appreciate the advice even though we do not see eye to eye. I've went the sugar avoidance route but it wasn't for me. When I began including sweetness back in my life I experienced a huge reduction in stress because that's what quality carbohydrates and sugars do; they bring down stress hormones. One of the reasons my autoimmune disease is in remission and that I made it through disability was due to the therapeutic nature of quality sugar/carbohydrates along with grass fed/finished ruminants, good fats, and more.

@elhu87 so you have hypothyroidism and you have an autoimmune condition and you think eating sugar is good for you?

That makes no sense. Sounds like you need a complete redo of your diet, you're 20% bodyfat with hypothyroid and autoimmune problems, sugar should be the LAST thing you're eating. Proper ketogenic diet, long term fasting, intermittent fasting, high probiotic additions, high fiber additions should be the goal.
Yes, I think quality sugar and carb sources are great for me. Thyroid physiology was best decoded by Dr. Raymond Peat. When I boosted sugar/carbs I began healing much better than when I was more carnivore/keto. I use to do IMF and that was also a stressor because I was already in debilitating pain. I'm thankful for your advice and am taking some tips.

hey man these forums are for exchanging info so its good you have the right attitude. let me tell you what the science says on sugar, when it comes to sugar it is really horrible for your body. remember there is no such thing as refined sugar in nature. it comes from sugar cane, but then it sent off to a factory where it is heavily processed. this involves completely removing all nutrition from it including all the juices and fiber. then putting it through a rigorous processing stage and chemical addition. in the end you are left with refined sugar which rots your teeth, brain, organs and everything else in your body. it also sends your blood sugar sky high more than any human should, not to mention it is extremely addictive. your best bet is to avoid all sugar.

good carbs are good. these are natural carbs from nature not processed. raw oatmeal, fruit, sweet potatoes, and brown rice/grains. stick to those, but i would encourage you to avoid refined sugar 100%. also coke has a lot of bad shit in it. look up some videos on what coke does once it enters your body, it is extremely toxic

bottom line is trust me who was a sugar addict in my early 20's out of college, once you stop putting it in your body you will feel 1000% better and make more gains and lose more fat

Appreciate your message. We don't see eye to eye on sugar but that's ok. Most of my sugar/carb sources are natural aside from the mexican coca-cola (which is completely different than all the other coca-cola products) and quality home-made ice-cream. We raise a lot of our food and also grow food.

I was carnivore/keto for awhile but shifting to a pro-metabolic/bioenergetic food-intake has been the biggest game changer in my journey back to health.

Hey everyone, I really do appreciate the messages so my apologies if it doesn't seem that way. What I put down for my diet wasn't comprehensive. And, my approach to nutrition is controversial. When I was carnivore/keto It helped me but not nearly as much as when I began including more sugars and quality carbs. I ascribe to a more bioenergetic/pro-metabolic food intake. We have a small ranch and raise our animals for food and grow some as well. I have quality grass fed/finished fatty meat, a lot of quality fats, and good carbs/starches and the other stuff that you don't like. But, it has really helped me get better. Biochemistry and nutrition is very interesting. In high pain/stress sweetness really brings down stress hormones. My autoimmune condition is going into remission through my dietary choices and more. So much good is happening everyone.

I just posted a picture and as you can see I'm very far off from being in great shape. But, please keep in mind I was going through a major disability for the last 2.5 years and just started getting better 3mos or so ago. I just started training again two months ago.

My reason for wanting to take Anavar/Oxandrolone isn't solely for building muscle. The AAS has been shown to help with individuals who have damage corticosteroid access (me), autoimmune conditions (me), and for skin regeneration which is what I need after battling iatrogenic corticosteroid induced skin-disease. The fact that it'll help me rebuild muscle from muscle-wasting is a huge perk as well.

Hey everyone, I really do appreciate the messages so my apologies if it doesn't seem that way. What I put down for my diet wasn't comprehensive. And, my approach to nutrition is controversial. When I was carnivore/keto It helped me but not nearly as much as when I began including more sugars and quality carbs. I ascribe to a more bioenergetic/pro-metabolic food intake. We have a small ranch and raise our animals for food and grow some as well. I have quality grass fed/finished fatty meat, a lot of quality fats, and good carbs/starches and the other stuff that you don't like. But, it has really helped me get better. Biochemistry and nutrition is very interesting. In high pain/stress sweetness really brings down stress hormones. My autoimmune condition is going into remission through my dietary choices and more. So much good is happening everyone.

I just posted a picture and as you can see I'm very far off from being in great shape. But, please keep in mind I was going through a major disability for the last 2.5 years and just started getting better 3mos or so ago. I just started training again two months ago.

My reason for wanting to take Anavar/Oxandrolone isn't solely for building muscle. The AAS has been shown to help with individuals who have damage corticosteroid access (me), autoimmune conditions (me), and for skin regeneration which is what I need after battling iatrogenic corticosteroid induced skin-disease. The fact that it'll help me rebuild muscle from muscle-wasting is a huge perk as well.
@elhu87 picture is good you're fairly lean actually maybe not even 20% bodyfat but you do have gynecomastia from the look of it

I would like to see you update your diet and training more for us daily as you go, even if it's sugar as long as it works for you I respect that.

hey man that is great if it turns out well for you .

Top Bottom