Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Rebuilding my body • Anavar cycle

For context: I'm recovering from long-term (30yrs) topical corticosteroid usage for skin disease, an autoimmune condition,

I'm a 36yr old male, 5'8, 170lbs and likely 20% body fat.

Medications: I'm currently on T3/T4 (thyroid) to manage hypothyroidism.

I'm concerned about the interactions with Oxandrolone and thyroid so if anyone has any expertise with that I'd appreciate input.

Please let me know if I need to add anything else to this log.

Thanks!
@elhu87 so you have hypothyroidism and you have an autoimmune condition and you think eating sugar is good for you?

That makes no sense. Sounds like you need a complete redo of your diet, you're 20% bodyfat with hypothyroid and autoimmune problems, sugar should be the LAST thing you're eating. Proper ketogenic diet, long term fasting, intermittent fasting, high probiotic additions, high fiber additions should be the goal.

I have topical testosterone I can use to achieve 100mg/wk. I aromatize quite a bit so I'll start low and slow with the test base. The Oxandrolone is non-aromatizing which is another reason it appeals but I get what you're saying but needed test because of suppression.

I get it. My approach isn't conventional and now that I look back at what I typed I wasn't comprehensive on my diet. I follow the work of Dr. Ray Peat and due to including carbs/sugar back into my diet I started to recover massively. I also raise ruminants for meat, hens/checkens for eggs/meat, and grow food.

Sugar and cream with coffee is actually quite beneficial. But, I understand that we all have differences of opinions when it comes to diet.

Beef liver on occasion from our animals has helped me recover as well as fresh oysters as they contain large amounts of zinc and selenium which is hard to come by.

Ice cream when made homemade is simply a combination of a2 cream, egg yolks, and sugar or maple syrup. It's a superfood in my eyes. Coca Cola, at least the mexican one has been therapeutic and it has some anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, I see sugar is a misunderstood superfood and the true culprit of metabolic dysfunction being polyunsaturated fats.

I also eat fiber daily via the raw carrot salad, oatbran, and through various fruits. But, I hear ya. I can increase this. Einkorn bread has been helpful.

Megasporebiotic for a probiotic.

Not trying to start a dietary dispute here. I really do appreciate your advice and desire to help guide. Thanks so much.

I'm a 36yr old male, 5'8, 170lbs and likely 20% body fat.
People around me consider me to be athletic and muscular despite the health issues I've faced.

Thanks!

@elhu87 athletic at 20% bodyfat? please post a face blurred picture and blur your tattoos I want to see what your real situation is

I have topical testosterone I can use to achieve 100mg/wk. I aromatize quite a bit so I'll start low and slow with the test base. The Oxandrolone is non-aromatizing which is another reason it appeals but I get what you're saying but needed test because of suppression.

I get it. My approach isn't conventional and now that I look back at what I typed I wasn't comprehensive on my diet. I follow the work of Dr. Ray Peat and due to including carbs/sugar back into my diet I started to recover massively. I also raise ruminants for meat, hens/checkens for eggs/meat, and grow food.

Sugar and cream with coffee is actually quite beneficial. But, I understand that we all have differences of opinions when it comes to diet.

Beef liver on occasion from our animals has helped me recover as well as fresh oysters as they contain large amounts of zinc and selenium which is hard to come by.

Ice cream when made homemade is simply a combination of a2 cream, egg yolks, and sugar or maple syrup. It's a superfood in my eyes. Coca Cola, at least the mexican one has been therapeutic and it has some anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, I see sugar is a misunderstood superfood and the true culprit of metabolic dysfunction being polyunsaturated fats.

I also eat fiber daily via the raw carrot salad, oatbran, and through various fruits. But, I hear ya. I can increase this. Einkorn bread has been helpful.

Megasporebiotic for a probiotic.

Not trying to start a dietary dispute here. I really do appreciate your advice and desire to help guide. Thanks so much.
hey man these forums are for exchanging info so its good you have the right attitude. let me tell you what the science says on sugar, when it comes to sugar it is really horrible for your body. remember there is no such thing as refined sugar in nature. it comes from sugar cane, but then it sent off to a factory where it is heavily processed. this involves completely removing all nutrition from it including all the juices and fiber. then putting it through a rigorous processing stage and chemical addition. in the end you are left with refined sugar which rots your teeth, brain, organs and everything else in your body. it also sends your blood sugar sky high more than any human should, not to mention it is extremely addictive. your best bet is to avoid all sugar.

good carbs are good. these are natural carbs from nature not processed. raw oatmeal, fruit, sweet potatoes, and brown rice/grains. stick to those, but i would encourage you to avoid refined sugar 100%. also coke has a lot of bad shit in it. look up some videos on what coke does once it enters your body, it is extremely toxic

bottom line is trust me who was a sugar addict in my early 20's out of college, once you stop putting it in your body you will feel 1000% better and make more gains and lose more fat

hey man these forums are for exchanging info so its good you have the right attitude. let me tell you what the science says on sugar, when it comes to sugar it is really horrible for your body. remember there is no such thing as refined sugar in nature. it comes from sugar cane, but then it sent off to a factory where it is heavily processed. this involves completely removing all nutrition from it including all the juices and fiber. then putting it through a rigorous processing stage and chemical addition. in the end you are left with refined sugar which rots your teeth, brain, organs and everything else in your body. it also sends your blood sugar sky high more than any human should, not to mention it is extremely addictive. your best bet is to avoid all sugar.

good carbs are good. these are natural carbs from nature not processed. raw oatmeal, fruit, sweet potatoes, and brown rice/grains. stick to those, but i would encourage you to avoid refined sugar 100%. also coke has a lot of bad shit in it. look up some videos on what coke does once it enters your body, it is extremely toxic

bottom line is trust me who was a sugar addict in my early 20's out of college, once you stop putting it in your body you will feel 1000% better and make more gains and lose more fat
@stevesmi he has thyroid problem, autoimmune disorder, 20% bodyfat, he should be doing ketogenic diet IMO, he's not healthy enough for the "healthy natural carbs" if you ask me.

Once the diet is refined I think you will do very well and be closer to achieving the goals you set .

@stevesmi he has thyroid problem, autoimmune disorder, 20% bodyfat, he should be doing ketogenic diet IMO, he's not healthy enough for the "healthy natural carbs" if you ask me.
he needs to start eating healthy across the board. good fats, good carbs and good proteins. i agree he should keep his fat intake higher but he also needs to get in more dark green veggies

he needs to start eating healthy across the board. good fats, good carbs and good proteins. i agree he should keep his fat intake higher but he also needs to get in more dark green veggies
@stevesmi i agree he needs more vegetables, greens and a lot less sugar. @elhu87 is walking around with hypothyroid and autoimmune disease, he should be fully staying away from sugars, on matter which ones. Keep diet ketogenic and get bodyfat down.

I want to see the face blurred, tattoos blurred picture for us to really see the full situation.

Top Bottom