Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

realistic nightmares

for some reason when im on a cycle especially test I have weird ass dreams/nightmares. Im one of those people who dont remember them very well but when im on its every day. weeks 6-12 are 75mg fina ED and ive read that alot of people have bad dreams on this shit.

i wouldnt say this was a nightmare, but it was pretty fucked up.

in my dream, i was talking to my redneck neighbor from when i was in 4th-8th grade. apparently he published all of our conversations in a book called 'conversations with the antichrist' and went on a public speaking tour promoting his book and talking about evil i am. he was still in 6th grade in my dream, dressed up like a preacher, yelling and screaming about me at the pulpit. he had subsequent books that followed, but i forgot what those were titled. the only other part of the dream i remember was some of my friends finding his head in a shrimping net, when all the shrimp were dumped out. then i woke up.

I've had a nightmare probably 95% of the time I sleep.

today I had a nap and dreamt that I was driving onto a highway and a normally busy 93 here was empty, except for two snipers in the road, lying down covered in that fabric that hides snipers. it was dusk and hard to see them. up ahead were two dark cars blocking the road sideways and lights off, tinted windows.
behind me were cars in every lane, also blacked out windows and they were chasing after a single person on a motorcycle as he headed for the snipers.
I tried to turn around and get out of there, and they started shooting at me and I got sideswiped by one of the cars, and saw the motorcycle guy start getting shot up.
glass flying everywhere and I woke up.

You should see that episode of Star Trek where Data starts having dreams.

I don't know why... you just should. Star Trek usually answers everything.

-Warik

"the brain creates dreams through random electrical activity. Random is the key word here. About every 90 minutes the brain stem sends electrical impulses throughout the brain, in no particular order or fashion. The analytic portion of the brain -- the forebrain -- then desperately tries to make sense of these signals. It is like looking at a Rorschach test, a random splash of ink on paper. The only way of comprehending it is by viewing the dream (or the inkblot) metaphorically, symbolically, since there's no literal message.
This doesn't mean that dreams are meaningless or should be ignored. How our forebrains choose to "analyze" the random and discontinuous images may tell us something about ourselves, just as what we see in an inkblot can be revelatory. And perhaps there is a purpose to the craziness: Our minds may be working on deep-seated problems through these circuitous and less threatening metaphorical dreams.

Here are some other things you may have noticed about your dreams:
Dreams tell a story. They are like a TV show, with scenes, characters and props.

Dreams are egocentric. They almost always involve you.

Dreams incorporate things that have happened to you recently. They can also incorporate deep wishes and fears.

A noise in the environment is often worked in to a dream in some way, giving some credibility to the idea that dreams are simply the brain's response to random impulses.

You usually cannot control a dream -- in fact, many dreams emphasize your lack of control by making it impossible to run or yell. but you may be able to lucid dream."

DO A SEARCH ON FREUD'S (OR IS IT FRUED) INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS. IF YOU CANT FIND THAT JUST LOOK FOR ANY TYPE OF DREAM INTERPRETATION THAT LOOKS AS IF IT HAS SOME CREDIBILITY TO IT.

I HAVE NIGHTMARES EVERY NIGHT. HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW. GUESS THAT COMES FROM HIGH SCRESS LEVELS. SCRESS=STRESS.

KAYNE

its basically realizing that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. After you realize it you can actually control it. I have done it a few times but i always wake myself up becuase i get so excited im controlling my own world. It sounds far fetched but it can occur i beleive www.dreamviews.com will further help you more. I couldnt imagine having nightmares everynight.. man that would be horrible.

WHEN I SAY NIGHTMARES, I MEAN THE KIND THAT WAKE YOU UP FAST. USUALLY WHEN I WAKE UP I'M SWEATING, DIZZY, OR FREEZING COLD. DEPENDS ON WHAT TYPE OF DREAM IT IS.

THX FOR THE LINK. I'M CHECKING IT OUT NOW. LOOKS INTERESTING.

KAYNE

Top Bottom