Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

read an interesting article... which makes me want to..

Bigpimpin10

Platinum
wow ..this article is unbelieveable i cant imagine how these people did this..fucking morons

Nov 14, 2008 04:30 AM
Chinta Puxley
THE CANADIAN PRESS

WINNIPEG–A 5-year-old girl was beaten bloody with a metal rod and had her face shoved in her own vomit before one final beating left her dead on the family's dirty basement floor, a Manitoba court heard yesterday.

Samantha Kematch and her common-law husband, Karl McKay, are accused of first-degree murder in the 2005 death of Phoenix Sinclair.

The couple is also accused of trying to pass off another child as Phoenix to convince welfare investigators and the RCMP that their daughter was still with the family.

McKay's youngest son shook and covered his face with his hands as he testified that both Kematch and McKay used to beat Phoenix, sometimes with their fists, other times with a metal rod, at their home in Fisher River, Man.

Phoenix was also shot with a pellet gun "just for the hell of it," he said. The little girl was beaten and physically stomped on so much that she just stopped crying, said her 15-year-old stepbrother.

After one beating, Phoenix's knuckles were cut open and became infected but she was never taken to the doctor, he said. At night, the boy said he could hear her sobbing in the basement through the vents and he would go down to check on her.

There was no heat in the basement and Phoenix would be "curled up in a little ball" without a blanket, he said. When he tried to turn on the heat downstairs, the boy said he was yelled at.

Sometimes, Kematch would laugh while her daughter was being beaten or choked unconscious, he testified.

"I would look at their faces and I wouldn't see no tears or nothing," the boy said. "No remorse."

He said the day she died, his father beat Phoenix and stomped on her head and chest. McKay pushed her and left her on the basement floor while Kematch watched.

When the couple left the house to visit McKay's father, the boy said he went down to check on Phoenix and thought she was playing dead.

"I just touched her back," he said. "It was all cold. Her eyes were open. I put my hand on her mouth. She wasn't breathing."

When the couple returned to find Phoenix's lifeless body, the boy said they didn't show any emotion. He was told to "watch your baby sister. We're going to the dump and bury her," the boy said.

"They were both in it together."

Both Kematch and McKay told him not to tell anyone what happened to Phoenix, he said. When the boy returned to his father's house several weeks later, he said the basement had been cleaned and the floor painted.

Phoenix's body was found in a shallow grave near the garbage dump in Fisher River, Man., in March 2006.

Kematch's defence lawyers have argued McKay was in charge of the household and gave the harshest beatings. In her cross-examination, lawyer Roberta Campbell suggested that Kematch never stomped on her daughter or forced her to eat her own vomit.

"Yeah, but she was there," the boy testified. "She was standing there. She didn't say anything. She was just watching."

Defence lawyers for McKay suggested Kematch used to hit Phoenix and call her names when McKay wasn't around. In his cross-examination, lawyer Mike Cook said McKay was often away.

McKay drove a truck and then a school bus, as well as attended a four-week CPR course, Cook said. When Phoenix was beaten with a fridge handle and a metal rod, Cook suggested McKay was out of the house.

"It was both of them," the boy insisted.

My late night depression just turned to rage after reading this. Some people truly do deserve something far worse than life in prison or the death penalty and this is a perfect example.

This is a huge thing here in Manitoba. Rightfully so. This is just a example of the pathetic Manitoba Indian. I live around them in the city. They are lazy, useless, non productive, a total drain on the Canadian economy in all areas financially, judicially and socially, and morally. What I see around me although this is extreme it's a perfect example of what and who they are.

Everytime I think they can't get any worse they hit another low.

Ah fuck that pisses me off how someone could do that to another human being.

Violence against people who deserve it is one thing...how could you do that to your own daughter?

Fucken a

(SHOUT)
Kick my heels up and (SHOUT)
Throw my hands up and (SHOUT)
Throw my head back and (SHOUT)
Come on now (SHOUT)
Don't forget to say you will
Don't forget to say-yay-ay-ay-ay (SAY YOU WILL)
Say it right now baby (SAY YOU WILL)
Come On, Come On (SAY YOU WILL)
Say that a youoooo (SAY YOU WILL)

After reading how distrubing this article is I thought it best to bring a little light to this thread.

(SHOUT)
Kick my heels up and (SHOUT)
Throw my hands up and (SHOUT)
Throw my head back and (SHOUT)
Come on now (SHOUT)
Don't forget to say you will
Don't forget to say-yay-ay-ay-ay (SAY YOU WILL)
Say it right now baby (SAY YOU WILL)
Come On, Come On (SAY YOU WILL)
Say that a youoooo (SAY YOU WILL)

After reading how distrubing this article is I thought it best to bring a little light to this thread.

ha i thought the same thing, but with Ashlee Simspon's 'La La' instead. :D

:(

Ah fuck that pisses me off how someone could do that to another human being.

Violence against people who deserve it is one thing...how could you do that to your own daughter?

Fucken a

I've been emailing, calling, writing briefs, filing motions, blogging all about stuff like this for 2+ years... and? What good has it done for my ex's daughters?

Shit like this happens all the time and even when THE KIDS tell police, social services, teachers, shrinks, etc, etc, etc STILL nothing is done. So why does this surprise any of you?

its just saddening..and it makes me angry..its hard not to read the story again..i feel sorry for the boy..he had to watch it all happen.

Top Bottom