Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Rape" now being used as blackmail methods

she needs to be raped to learn the meaning of the word then sent to jail....okay maybe not the first part.

I'm sure she'll do the innocent victim, supportive mother, cry crocodile tears in court approach to win over jurors and try to get a lighter sentence. That's what they all do.

Sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the da and jury. Either way - her rep is now ruined among friends and family for life. This shit stays on the internet forever.

r

She should get the same punishment as a full rape charge... she should not see daylight again... How many men has she pulled this own that have paid her? Not only that, how many men are falsely accused that are in prison right now.. no she shouldnt be put in prison.. she should be publically beheaded...

Tawana Bawley, Duke accuser, this bitch. And that's just the ones that get media attention.

Another reason to say no to one night stands :)

r

Did they ever arrest her? She should have gotten the death penalty.

That's what I said, in the end - nothing rarely happens. Only exception is the military - which throws army chicks in the brig and encourages everyone to treat them like shit until they go awol, then they throw them in the brig again. Regardless if the claim was legit or not. Never ever make rape claims in the military :)

r

Military law regarding rape is the death penalty.

I think the maximum penalty is around 15 years, however it varies from state to state.

Did you know women can't rape men in the US?

Top Bottom