Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising my own chickens

you just want to watch them fuck

lol i have started the process. i need to devize a training program for him. in a couple months i am hoping to have some pictures of my huge cock to share with you all. ok and buff i threw in the crushed fina pellets for you.

lol i have started the process. i need to devize a training program for him. in a couple months i am hoping to have some pictures of my huge cock to share with you all. ok and buff i threw in the crushed fina pellets for you.
I just have to ask, aren't you worried about increased aggression against the hens if he wants to breed and she doesn't? (or is this "test" case segregated from the others?).

Just curious :qt:

roosters are brutaly agressive towards hens to begin with. that is why you should have 3+ hens per rooster. but that doesn't start until after they will all be dead anyway.

So how is the huge cock project coming?

his dosage was a little low i think. he did taste good though. i noticed he was a little more lean than the others. on the next batch i will try a test tren stack.

Dip the seeds in eggs white for bulking
and try to get some CGH (chicken growth hormone)
Google:
The Properties of Recombinant Chicken Growth Hormone and Its Effects on Growth, Body Composition, Feed Efficiency, and Other Factors in Broiler Chickens

Last edited:
Top Bottom