Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising my own chickens

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
i am so sick og getting shitty chichen from the market and buying 1 dozen eggs ed. so i bought 25 white leghorns (meat bird) and 10 road island red hens (brown egg layers) so i will soon be eating all the chicken and eggs i can at the low cost of feed.

now i also have an experiment on my brain but i am hesitant to do it lol. i wonder how big one of my roosters would get if i put him on a test cycle. i do happen to be experienced with injecting chickens and also the whole raising and sloughter thing. ive just been away from it for a while. i dont know why i have been spending so much money on all the shit quality food for so long. once you try a fresh killed chicken you will never like that market shit again.

i am so sick og getting shitty chichen from the market and buying 1 dozen eggs ed. so i bought 25 white leghorns (meat bird) and 10 road island red hens (brown egg layers) so i will soon be eating all the chicken and eggs i can at the low cost of feed.

now i also have an experiment on my brain but i am hesitant to do it lol. i wonder how big one of my roosters would get if i put him on a test cycle. i do happen to be experienced with injecting chickens and also the whole raising and sloughter thing. ive just been away from it for a while. i dont know why i have been spending so much money on all the shit quality food for so long. once you try a fresh killed chicken you will never like that market shit again.

Forego the test experiment, and use fina pellets on your chickens, lol. Put it in their feed.

chickens will actually get a lot out of test also by eating it. they are not like humans or dogs. but injection would be better. it would be awesome to have a huge cock. maybe i will lol. i could be my new avi pic in a couple months.

chickens will actually get a lot out of test also by eating it. they are not like humans or dogs. but injection would be better. it would be awesome to have a huge cock. maybe i will lol. i could be my new avi pic in a couple months.

Oh my, lolololol.

I still think you should get one of the roosters tren'd out and enter him in an underground cockfighting tournament.

lolololololol

I still think you should get one of the roosters tren'd out and enter him in an underground cockfighting tournament.

lolololololol

all of the cock fighters are juiced up. they also give them another drug before hand. i dont remember what it is called but it is suposed to cause a short period of inraged insanity. at least thats what the guys who used to buy my bacon warhorses told me.

all of the cock fighters are juiced up. they also give them another drug before hand. i dont remember what it is called but it is suposed to cause a short period of inraged insanity. at least thats what the guys who used to buy my bacon warhorses told me.

cheque drops for chickens?

Top Bottom