Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raising my own chickens

now i also have an experiment on my brain but i am hesitant to do it lol. i wonder how big one of my roosters would get if i put him on a test cycle. .

LMAO. Make him do 5x5' squats. You'll have chicken tendons in no time....

i am so sick og getting shitty chichen from the market and buying 1 dozen eggs ed. so i bought 25 white leghorns (meat bird) and 10 road island red hens (brown egg layers) so i will soon be eating all the chicken and eggs i can at the low cost of feed.

now i also have an experiment on my brain but i am hesitant to do it lol. i wonder how big one of my roosters would get if i put him on a test cycle. i do happen to be experienced with injecting chickens and also the whole raising and sloughter thing. ive just been away from it for a while. i dont know why i have been spending so much money on all the shit quality food for so long. once you try a fresh killed chicken you will never like that market shit again.

Interested to hear how this went?

He wanted to inject them with steriods so the steriods would be tranfered to him.

It was a joke thread see my answer above your post...

Top Bottom