Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Gals

LOL, I fully agree - I guess I would prefer to look better nude (rather than clothed) than the alternative!

I recently fell back in love with worn jeans (light)... :)

velvett said:
Up until a few months ago I always thought I was 5'7 but the nurse said no - 5'8 (MUHAHAHA more food for me then)

I have a short waist and long legs - hence the inseam.

As long as you look good naked - size don't mean jack.

I do hear a lot of petite girls complaining about clothes and not being able to find any and that's no fun.

I often buy pants larger just to get some extra length on a standard 32" inseam. Actually, I hate shopping - I always order the same stuff online and get someone else to dress me in the small clothing stores. I don't have mad mix and match skills.

Yoga pants, jeans and skirts are my friends. :)

Jesus, I'm a rambling freak.

covergrl80 said:
Umm I am shopping in Junior.
Oh.

I buy all my suits in petites. You might try that for your more conservative clothing. I never was a size 0, even at 100 lbs. Smallest was a 2-4 for me, but I had good luck with fit in petites.

velvett said:
I love when they are old and soft and like shoes - broken in just to fit you.

Perfect - exactly how these jeans are - I have no idea how some people buy new shoes all the time...so blah.

mightymouse69 said:
Perfect - exactly how these jeans are - I have no idea how some people buy new shoes all the time...so blah.

wow, that was hot.
I need a room now.

excuse me.

I feel the same way. I am a size 1 and most 1's are now too baggy and shit..Same with tops. I went from a medium to a small and still some smalls are too big for me.

I mutherfucking HATE HATE HATE the way women's sizes run, and this bullshit vanity sizing shit sucks dick.

When you go past a certain size (I'm not sure what that is, I think above 10/12 depending on the store) you start running into the reverse problem, they cut the shit too frigging small.

The male corollary is shirts. Why is a XXXL shirt longer than a XXL shirt but not much bigger. And then a XXXXL shirt isn't longer than a XXXL but has much wider shoulders.

Also why to people who need a L/XL buy up my size shirts?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom