Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Gals

covergrl80 said:
Then I have the issue of them not fitting my hip are my large ass. The cut in there bottoms are not made for a womens figure.... :worried: I think I may give up and go live on a nude beach..:lmao:

why dont you go and get yourself some Apple Bottoms, Mecca Femme or Baby Phat? They fit the large asses and small waists perfectly. Btw, I wear size 7 in juniors and now you made me feel fat :(

foreigngirl said:
why dont you go and get yourself some Apple Bottoms, Mecca Femme or Baby Phat? They fit the large asses and small waists perfectly. Btw, I wear size 7 in juniors and now you made me feel fat :(

I would wear those brand if there logos were not plastered all over the ass!! LOL ....Like I need to draw any more attention to it. Plus every chic I have ever seen wear that stuff have been gettttto as hell. Not saying you are :qt:

Don't feel fat! Most people forget how short I am, that is why I wear a zero.

yonkers weights said:
FACT - US size 0 is really a 2 and so on these days. Designers had to do that about 2-3 years ago. Go to Europe and you will see the difference.
European size I am 27, american 7. I think its pretty much on the same page

what about mavi my sister is 5'0 on the dot or maybe a bit less she shops in juniors but i dunno what jeans she wears

covergrl80 said:
I would wear those brand if there logos were not plastered all over the ass!! LOL ....Like I need to draw any more attention to it. Plus every chic I have ever seen wear that stuff have been gettttto as hell. Not saying you are :qt:

Don't feel fat! Most people forget how short I am, that is why I wear a zero.
I am short - 5'1"

But anyways, I try to buy the ones without the logos plastered everywhere. I dont like that either. You can find them if you go to TJ Max or Marshalls. Seriously, you might find a good fit. Cuz I have a wide behind and a small waist - those kind of jeans that you are buying dont fit me right. They make my ass look like a pancake. Those that I wear allow your ass to be round shaped and lifted.

Faizakafez said:
what about mavi my sister is 5'0 on the dot or maybe a bit less she shops in juniors but i dunno what jeans she wears

I am shopping in the JUNIORS DEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom