Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Norabol

thefameinmyname

I just purchased some norabol from massquantities.com, I noticed that the 19-nor is actually norandrostenedione. Androstenedione is only supposed to be taken by people age 30+ because if you are under that your body will not use the androstenedione. Is this also true for 19-Nor? The reason I am asking is because I am 20 years old and I don't want to waste my money on something that my body will not even use.

Thanks a lot bros.

:newbie:

I don't think androstenedione should be used by anyone, except maybe women.

19-Nor-dione produces decent muscle gains, from what I have heard, but it also converts significantly to estrogen, which I do not consider a positive for a male.

yeahh but wouldn't the side effects be increased if someone takes more than the recommended dosages? what if you just take according to what is recommended.. ?

Re: Re: Question About Norabol

Par Deus said:
I don't think androstenedione should be used by anyone, except maybe women.

19-Nor-dione produces decent muscle gains, from what I have heard, but it also converts significantly to estrogen, which I do not consider a positive for a male.

Care to post the research on this?

thefameinmyname said:
I just purchased some norabol from massquantities.com, I noticed that the 19-nor is actually norandrostenedione. Androstenedione is only supposed to be taken by people age 30+ because if you are under that your body will not use the androstenedione. Is this also true for 19-Nor? The reason I am asking is because I am 20 years old and I don't want to waste my money on something that my body will not even use.

Sure, sorry.

Although we do not sell androstenedione -- Andro Infusion contains 2 other steroid precursors -- I have not ever heard that androstenedione is ineffective in people under 30.

I have found 19-nor to be highly effective in people well under 30, there is nothing to worry about there. In fact, I am so confident that it will help you achieve your goals, that I will give you a refund if you decide it does not meet your needs. I would ask however, that you call us two weeks into your cycle if you have not noticed strength gains, so we can review your diet and training to help you make even better progress.

P.S.

Androstenedione

Androstenedione--"andro" to its enthusiasts--is a pro-hormone, one of several compounds formed in the body during production of testosterone, the male hormone, a potent muscle-building steroid. To sports aficionados, it's the Mark McGwire drug, the supplement that the brawny Cardinals slugger took on the way to hitting 70 home runs in 1998.

"The first time I ever heard of these supplements was on TV, when Mark McGwire broke the home-run record," wrote Kevin, 14, responding to our questionnaire. "Soon after, I heard kids in school talking about it, wondering whether they should take them."

But andro flunked the two most rigorous studies of its efficacy. In both studies, volunteers took daily doses of andro while on a strength-training program; control groups followed the same training, but without taking andro.

One of the studies, published in 1999 in the Journal of the American Medical Association, involved young men ages 19 to 29; the other, published last November in the Archives of Internal Medicine, involved men 35 to 65. In both studies, those who didn't take andro gained just as much muscle and strength as those who took the supplement.

For the younger group, taking andro didn't even increase the average testosterone level. The older men experienced a temporary rise in testosterone, which subsided to normal levels by the end of the 12-week study. That's because taking the supplement for more than a few weeks disrupts the normal feedback that signals the body to produce its own sex hormones, says Craig Broeder, Ph.D., director of the human performance laboratory at East Tennessee State University and leader of the study involving the older men. "The body says 'I've got too much testosterone' and starts shutting off its own production of the hormone."

In both age groups, the androstenedione also produced unwelcome changes in blood-cholesterol levels, with an increase in the harmful kind and a decrease in the protective kind.

But perhaps the most disconcerting result of both studies was a marked increase in levels of the female hormone estrogen. In theory, that could lead to feminization, including the development of breast tissue, in long-term male users--a common side effect of prolonged steroid use.

Andro use in boys before or during puberty hasn't been studied formally. "We're just hypothesizing," Broeder says, "but based on everything we know, the minute a child took andro, his normal hormonal development would go awry." Among the possible results, depending on whether the andro ends up mainly as estrogen or testosterone: feminization, premature puberty, male-pattern baldness, and premature growth cessation.

Several comments:

We only carry the diols, not the dions. Also, the dosages in these studies are usually very low.

Top Bottom