Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about injection lump?

Predator124

Hi all,
Before I ask, here's a little info about me. Im 5'9" 220lbs, been lifting for years and doing the sauce off and on for some years. Im 38yrs old. I've been doing some Decca for a while now, usually use my glutes, and shoulders for my injection sites.

The shot of 2-3cc is usually somewhat painful for a day or two then goes away.
But, Each glute has a lump (I doesn't hurt or anything like that ) but its a lump that won't go away?? pretty good size,
Any suggestions as to what it could be and what I can do to minimize it.

Im not to keen about injecting into these areas anymore (been a month since my last shot) but I'm running out of places :)
Thanks for your time

Give it some time.

Start making use out of your quads and tri's for injections as well.

It also is helpul to massage your injection sites before and after injection.

also make sure your pin is 1.5 in cause if its too short the oil will be too close to the skin surface causing lumps

It is essential to rotate injection sites. With any new site when you open it up you will experience some slight discomfort.

Ensure you inject into the muscle (1.5 pin) and rub the site post injection to disperse oil and you will be fine.

Wrongun!

I always found that alternating cheeks worked well for me. But I was only injecting once a week. So each cheek had 2 weeks to recover. That and I rubbed them good afterwards, also using the 1.5 pin.

Top Bottom