Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about day to day change

1longdong

34 yrs
212 lbs
Current: Sust/ Eq
Squat: 425

Is it normal to feel tight and swollen one day, then the very next feel like everything is back to normal? I'm on week 6 and one day I can see a big difference, the next it's like when I jump in the pool, my shlong goes from 18" down to 16" instantly!~! :biggrin:

Like yesterday my ol' lady looked at me and said my face looked swollen. But today I look back to normal. WTF?

Like yesterday my ol' lady looked at me and said my face looked swollen. But today I look back to normal. WTF?

Maybe your retaining some water? Try using an AI with your cycle,,drink more water and watch what you eat.

Cool, but I like the tight feeling. Are you saying drinking more water will give me that affect? Or the other way around? On the days I feel tight I can tell I look large and cut.

I already drink so much water I piss every hour, or more!

You holding water
It gets espeically weird when you eat salt and over night your body will get rid of it. I suggest you take a look at you food intake and cut the salt way down, do cardio so you sweat it out ..and also as mentioned earlier take some AI. Sustanon is well known for making you bloat big time.
Do something about it cuz it;s not healty

Varying water retention is almost always diet related. Watch the carbs and sodium - both can cause water retention, and on cycle it's even worse. If you "empty" in the morning (lose 3-4 lbs over night), it's diet.

Top Bottom