Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pump3d !!!!! and OMEGA! ( a competitive proffessional strong mans perspective)

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I just want to send a great thank you out to my man that sent me an order of Pump3d!!!

I am currently on a 10 week vacation in the USA and I'm TRYING to make it a relaxing and resting one. Then I get a bottle of Pump3d in the mail a few weeks ago and my first reaction was that the bottle could use to LOOK a little more "high-tech". Man, I was really skeptical at this point. I thought that I'd been "had".

A couple days later I was on the road to go and train with some friends in another city. When I pulled up to the gym I took 5 caps (suggested 6-8) as soon as I parked. Within 30 minutes I was sweating like a pig which is strange for me since I'm actually "cool" in the 95-100F temps here in Kentucky...and the gym was air conditioned.

I had a great workout, so much better than I expected since I'd spent a few weeks in airplanes, eating very little, driving, etc... Once it was over I took my wife and I to the local park so that my 2 year old could play by the duck pond and run around the playground as well. I sat down and noticed that I felt similar to when I used to take ECA back in High School except for the fact that my heart wasn't racing. I just felt more alert. Have you ever walked that fine line between too much caffeine and getting the jitters? It was like the Pump3d found it and pushed my FOCUS over the line without any of the caffeine negative effects that I'm prone to.

Since being in the USA I keep seeing all these ads for energy drinks. 3 hour, 4 hour, 6 hour energy. I haven't found one that worked. The Pump3d gives me sustainable focus and alertness for the gym and for a few hours beyond.

I am not sponsored by Pump3d and stand to gain NOTHING from this. In fact, I have MY OWN line of supplements with one of them actually being a competing product with Pump3d. Since being in the USA, my competing product has not been opened again yet my Pump3d bottle has been used before every workout. And I haven't needed a Red Bull, Monster, etc...either.

Highly suggest purchasing this product. Use it before your big 3 workouts a week, use it all the time, use it for PR days...just use it. Buy a bottle and test it out. Very few products REALLY work and this is one I'd love to add to my gym bag.

Clint Darden
B True

Re: Pump3d !!!!!

Im Speechless

All I can say is we formulate for this reason.

TO service REAL athletes like yourself.

~THANKYOU~ thankyou, ~THANKYOU

Re: Pump3d !!!!!

No man...thank you. You know how many people send me stuff with all kinds of claims? How many of them even meet 10% of their claims?

You just have one heck of a solid product. I really don't know what is in it...but I wish I did. I'd make my own version of it!

Top Bottom