Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puddles...How are your boobs?

I'm a powerlifter so this is my main concern. I have to be able to bench. From what I've seen, ladies that go over the muscle heal faster and can still bench, and ladies that go under the muscle have a longer recovery and sometimes can never bench the same again.

Hopefully they will just shorten my bench stroke. :D

spatts said:
I'm a powerlifter so this is my main concern. I have to be able to bench. From what I've seen, ladies that go over the muscle heal faster and can still bench, and ladies that go under the muscle have a longer recovery and sometimes can never bench the same again.

Hopefully they will just shorten my bench stroke. :D

Well, Don't go under the muscle if strength is important...I have had mine for 8 years and you can still feel the foreign object, especially when you lift! Muscles are seperated away from your chest with no chance of re-attaching because of the implant....I love the look, but the functionality may not be worth it. I have trained hard to get my strength back...it is imposible for a muscle to work properly when pulled out 4 inches away from your rib cage!

NorthNPrincess said:
Hey Girls.....how is your benching after implants???? For me it is very uncomfortable....muscles weeker, I can feel the foreign object under the muscles that were ripped off my rib cage and balloons shoved underneath.
Don't get me wrong....I love the results...they look great, but I always feel like I am wearing a pair of glasses....

I hate the way they feel when I'm doing certain things, they jump around under the muscle and it just feels WEIRD! If I was a power lifter or in competitions I'd definitely go with overs but for my lifestyle and body, I'm still glad I went with unders.

Top Bottom