Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psycho women never cease to amaze me

Smurfy said:
dude she dumped you.

dude you know how lucky he is to get dumped after he fucks some girl?

that is like hitting the lotto.

Smurfy said:
women are always "crazy" and "psycho" when it's the man getting dumped.

true

women being "crazy" and "psycho" are also the number one reason guys dumb women.

Java was right when he said all bitches are crazy

Smurfy has some interesting points of view... can't say that I dont agree with her.

Dude, you fuck a broad you just met and you are suprized that she isn't pulling that "clingy relationship" crap after you fucked her? Hello - this is THe BIBLE BELT and even grown women round these parts have to put on some sort of "good girl" act in order to feel less slutty... as if who they fuck, when they fuck or how they fuck them is any man's business until there is a freaking spoken unmistakeable commitment. :rolleyes:

Sheesh.... I wish some women would pull their heads out of their freaking asses already. Life is too short to give a shit IF some dude that you don't even know really gives a fat rat's ass. Or if that shit bothers you, then just DONT FUCK HIM till you know for sure.

Or how bout this? If a broad's "psycho-bility" is not readily assessible before you stick your dick in her you just pass on sticking it in her, till you know better?

See how easy that is guys and gals?

superdave said:
thats my point. she thought we were totally a couple after that amount of time.
Examples: I stayed over and had sectchoowals the first night and we hung out most of the next day and i left for my birthday dinner with family and the following day she was pissed i didnt call "kinda early in the day, you know, cuz it woulda been nice". Even though I didnt even get home until noon and my phone was totally dead the whole morning because I left her place and went straight to dinner then my bros place with no charger. We had an argument over that shit for at least a half hour and I still dont know what the fuck i did wrong (nothing)

She told me the next day it really bothered her that i used the work "fuck"...while we were fucking. (As in "fuck yea thats good" or "oh fuck") She was serious about it too and wanted me to not say that anymore because it made her feel like a prostitute LOLOLOL
well see dave you left out these pertinent details in your OP. but what you have mentioned here clearly points out her attachment issues (attaching too fast) and her overwhelming insecurities.

and lol who DOESNT love to hear things like "fuck yea thats good" or "oh fuck" during sex/ i say that stuff all the time.

Top Bottom