Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Puritysourcelabs save me?

Jadeiu

So this is a nightmare scenario for me
I keep my gear in the closet on top of a cabinet so my kids can’t find it and last night i heard a big crash so i went into the room and my cat was in the closet up high looking at me like she had done something wrong. Well long story short, she had knocked over the box of gear and it was all ruined. I really need a replacement asap. How fast can puritysource labs ship to me? I was doing so good 5 weeks into cycle too

So this is a nightmare scenario for me
I keep my gear in the closet on top of a cabinet so my kids can’t find it and last night i heard a big crash so i went into the room and my cat was in the closet up high looking at me like she had done something wrong. Well long story short, she had knocked over the box of gear and it was all ruined. I really need a replacement asap. How fast can puritysource labs ship to me? I was doing so good 5 weeks into cycle too
I think puritysourcelabs can ship really fast, 6-7 days to your door. @~Vision~ and @PhillDragon can help you.

Top Bottom