Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psycho women never cease to amaze me

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
So I was chatting on ym with this chick, who of course, is crazy. She tells me how she likes me a lot but doesnt feel right about "us" (we met 4 days ago, fucked, hang out, fuck etc). So she comes right out and says, "well, good luck then". so I say "ok bye". then she starts to say how she was nice to me (like I wasnt nice to her, typical selfish chick). And how she liked how I was self driven, blah blah so i said "If youre going to tell someone goodbye just do it and quit telling them how you are attracted to them lol". So then my interweb connection drops for no reason and I have to reboot and all that crap. So she fukcing calls me and says "were you typing something?" I said "Are you kidding, we just broke up and you care if i was typing something on messenger lol".

LOL

Crazy internet chicks all think like this - you are dismissed, but not allowed to see other women.

8bzymap.jpg

calveless wonder said:
lmao....

what a dumb bitch. owned. sounds like she didn't really want to break up with you
gave her a good reeming out on teh phone also. lots of dead silences from her. guess she isnt used to a guy telling her like it is. you should have heard about the fucking text messeges she gets from all these sopping vageens, i thought she had 5 other boyfriends or something until she said "nah those are guys i didnt want to have anything to do with but they do that anyway".
Fucking LOL @ her because I didnt lay down like those sorry saps.

you didn't do her at your home did you?? never take internet women to your house..

and never give them your real name, and the phone #.. a pre-paid phone only..

superdave said:
So I was chatting on ym with this chick, who of course, is crazy. She tells me how she likes me a lot but doesnt feel right about "us" (we met 4 days ago, fucked, hang out, fuck etc). So she comes right out and says, "well, good luck then". so I say "ok bye". then she starts to say how she was nice to me (like I wasnt nice to her, typical selfish chick). And how she liked how I was self driven, blah blah so i said "If youre going to tell someone goodbye just do it and quit telling them how you are attracted to them lol". So then my interweb connection drops for no reason and I have to reboot and all that crap. So she fukcing calls me and says "were you typing something?" I said "Are you kidding, we just broke up and you care if i was typing something on messenger lol".

LOL

LMAO. They're a dime a dozen. You're lucky to find a sane one. Remember the one I met from Waco last year? Told me she loved me after the first date and got mad at me for talking about my ex-wife or any other woman. It's epidemic bro. Watch out for any chicks you meet over the internet.

Tweakle said:
Was this Ivanka from Khazakstan ?
no but i just talked to her a while ago on the phone and she is a fucking dead ringer for a female Borat LOL. the stereotype is true rob

superdave said:
gave her a good reeming out on teh phone also. lots of dead silences from her. guess she isnt used to a guy telling her like it is. you should have heard about the fucking text messeges she gets from all these sopping vageens, i thought she had 5 other boyfriends or something until she said "nah those are guys i didnt want to have anything to do with but they do that anyway".
Fucking LOL @ her because I didnt lay down like those sorry saps.
dude she dumped you.

Top Bottom