Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper disposal of pinzzzzzz

GawdsGift

i dont want to just throw these things in the trash for 2 reasons, 1 i dont want some one to poke themselves and have the BIGGEST scare of their life, and 2 i dont want some one to see them and report it, possibly leading to a investigation and so on. so how do i get rid of these things legaly with no regrets?????

I don't know bro, I just put the cap back on and throw them in the trash. But if you're that concerned you can put the cap back on, put them in a plastic bottle of some sort like OJ comes in, and throw them in a dumpster at one of those shopping centers. That way it can't be traced back to you. The only way to really properly dispose of them is if you have a hookup at some medical facility where you can dispose of them there in one of those needle colletion tubes. But you should be fine with what I said before.

Put 'em into a protein powder bottle and dump them in a common area dumpster if your really worried about it...

You can get sharps containters at CVS etc. Otherwise, you can also do a disposal by mail thing, just do a Google "sharps disposal by mail" a bunch of companies come up...

Use a pair of wire cutters or heavy-duty scissors to cut them into 3 or so pieces, then throw them away. This is what I do -- I don't want anybody sticking themselves either...

I throw them in the trash at the door entering my gym. Usually in a soda bottle. Not in my trash, nobody gets stuck. Done and done.

-K

Top Bottom