Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin Gyno

ok, this is kindof ridiculous.

People get gyno from deca which has known cross reactivity with the progesterone receptor (PR). The gymo from deca ONLY cycles can be caused by two things:

Estrogen, or nandrolone.

It is known that deca converts at a very low rate to estrogen, and this is not inhibited by blocking the aromatase enzyme, but people still get gyno even in the presence of nolvadex anti e.

So .. its probably caused by prolactin like activity at the PR.

You still have missed the point... Prolactin will mitigate the formation for true Gyncecomastia via up-regulation of the estrogen receptor. Also progesterone does not and will not cause gyno. Progestin will. Progesterone is actually inhibitory to the estrogen receptor. Tren and Deca both raise progestin levels, which in turn lowers progesterone. Again we are talking about an up regulation of the estrogen receptor in the absence of progesterone and in the presence of prolactin. Bottom line….. ALL GYNO is caused by Estrogen either due to excess or up-regulation of the receptor.. This is not theory but fact……

busdriver1 said:
You can develop hard tissue from elevated prolactin levels. i got gyno, hard tissue and fat, last year. As soon as i noticed the lump i went to an endocronologist. They tested my blood for everything known to man. Everything, I mean everything (hormone levels, estogen levels, progesterone, test levels, thyroid, shit anything you can think of) Anyway, the only thing, I mean the only damn thing that was not normal was my prolactin levels. They were 62. Normal range is 2-18. The endo told me that my high prolactin levels were the cause of the lump and the fatty tissue. He has been an endo for 33 years so I didnt argue with him.

What did he tell you to do about the gyno and what did you do?

lone_az
progestin is nothing more than a synthetic progesterone like hormone. tren does not raise progestin levels and deca does raise progestERONE levels

NFG what the fuck are you talking about?

You are correct about the Deca but with Tren Progestin is elevated and progestin does not have an inhibitory effect on the estrogen receptor like progesterone. With elevated progestin levels of progesterone drop therefor in many cases this will contribute to the up-regulation the estrogen receptor.

You are correct you will not find and medical literature that indicated that prolactin cause ductile cell growth directly.

But you will not find any literature that indicates progesterone cause ductile tissue growth either. It may cause Alveolar tissue growth (Puffy Nipples) but not ductile tissue, which is the hard tissue component of gyno.

Top Bottom