Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and glute injections = sucks

Yea man I think I'm done with shit.

Time out bro.

First off are you only running primo? EDIT: Went back and reread your first post and at the end you said you could try quads but last time you did quads it hurt from the Sust. If you are like me the Sust could be giving you flu like symptoms - read below a d confirm what you're taking mg/ml please.
Stop running water over the syringe even with the cap on.
Either warm the vials in hot water (don't submerge them) or use a hair dryer on the syringe while capped (I didn't bother mentioning 'leave it capped' figured its a given )
I've heard of test flu, and Nelson said he got flu like symptoms from EQ, you might have somethething other than primo in your vial, could have test added so you "feel" like its working.

I experience test flu with test blends, it's not enanthate or propionate since I've taken them individually without issue. I have a feeling its either deca or iso that does it for me so I stay away from blends altogether since they usually have one or both in them.

I'm not familiar with the lab you have so I can't comment on their products.

Pure performance labs. Or PPP. It's got a great rep

I am also using PPP's stuff, its good to go. I would put money on the Sust giving you flu like symptoms bro. I've run PPP's stuff with a test blend and had flu like symptoms. Running same vial of primo now with mast and HGH and no flu. It's always the blends that get me pharm grade or not I believe it to be the ester that triggers the reaction.

If you got PPP's stuff it's gtg, I've also run X's test blend and Hypers Sust and get the same flu like reaction.

I was on the sust way before the primo and not once have I had the issue. So it's gotta be the primo. I know PPP is gtg but maybe it a bad batch or primo just isn't for me. Idk.

Top Bottom