Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Prevent SHUTDOWN Using HCGenerate WHILE ON CYCLE!**

HCGenerate is making me as horny as I was as a 15 year old. It is also bringing a lot of acne unfortunately. but at least that means we know it works. i also agree with joed, my balls feel a lot bigger and drop more when taking it. HCGenerate is the shit and is easily the best OTC non-hormonal supplment i have ever used in my 7 years bodybuilding

Now that is a bad ass review bro.

well once you start getting to high into dosing and dropping in 2-3-4-5 different compounds nothing is going to fully prevent shut down. Also the more compounds you use the higher the dosing and the longer you are on the more shut down you are going to have no matter wtf you use.

keep in mind you just said you are having libido is down yet no deca dick lol.. Bro your problem is not low test or lh right now its high progesterone/prolactin. Something I will admit hcgenerate does nothing for. nether does clomid,nolva,hcg,or anything other then bromo,dostinex,or formastane.

Start using one of these 3 and slam sex drive will be back in no time. As for the balls I am betting had you used hcg they would not be in any better shap for you right now.

Yeah..Formastane took care of that problem for me on my last test/deca cycle.

A combo of formastanozol and HCGenerate will leave anyone a horndog, I have heard nothing but positive in the libido department from all my boys who have run it.

Top Bottom