Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Prevent SHUTDOWN Using HCGenerate WHILE ON CYCLE!**

I used this product alone when it 1st came out with some amazing success... I also have used it during a cycle and in pct.. my experience is that the normal testicular athrophy that i experience was not present. With ejaculate volume in the excess range.

well once you start getting to high into dosing and dropping in 2-3-4-5 different compounds nothing is going to fully prevent shut down. Also the more compounds you use the higher the dosing and the longer you are on the more shut down you are going to have no matter wtf you use.

keep in mind you just said you are having libido is down yet no deca dick lol.. Bro your problem is not low test or lh right now its high progesterone/prolactin. Something I will admit hcgenerate does nothing for. nether does clomid,nolva,hcg,or anything other then bromo,dostinex,or formastane.

Start using one of these 3 and slam sex drive will be back in no time. As for the balls I am betting had you used hcg they would not be in any better shap for you right now.

Thank you for the response. I happen to have some formestane on hand so I will try that out and see if it helps and continue with the HCgenerate. I guess I will just have to wait and see if the boys spring to life again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had many of the same experiences as a lot on this thread have. It really is an amazing product. Very much worth it.

the studies needto posted don't lie. Will it work the same for everyone? No, but for most, yes. Even prescription drugs don't always work the same in everyone. But for the majority they work how they're supposed to.

With a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee and free shipping (in the US), you can't go wrong trying HCGenerate, or any other Need to Build Muscle Inc. product. You want more? Does it get better? Yes it does. PM me for big discounts on top of all that...special first time customer discounts can save you up to 25% on some products.

Thats the last time you will ever talk down to me buddy. Make your points, have a debate but I happen to spend my life in service of this site. Talking down to me is not going to fly ever. have a nice life.

WOW bro I cant beleive you were unable to have an adult conversation. Such a crying shame you acted like a child. Nice knowing you dude!!!!

The data available for the individual constituents of HCGenerate support the hypothesis that endogenous testosterone production can be maintained while ON CYCLE. Is it scientifically proven? No, of course not, and neither is half of the stuff that we do as bodybuilders.

I've stated long ago that endogenous testosterone production can be maintained, based on compound selection, dosages, and other drugs/herbs used while on cycle.

Unless you get endo. LH tested when using something like a GnRH agonist (to cause total shutdown) or various androgens that cause HPTA shutdown, your meerly speculating.

They dont support such wild claims Ross... And you know it. Your either a believer in science, or you cherry pick the science you wish to look at. I think the latter.

Fadogia MAY increase endo. LH in humans. We know it does in rats. Your stating endo. LH can be MAINTAINED as well as endo. Testosterone when using ANDROGENS and basing your fallacy on a study on rodents!

Unless you get endo. LH tested when using something like a GnRH agonist (to cause total shutdown) or various androgens that cause HPTA shutdown, your meerly speculating.

They dont support such wild claims Ross... And you know it. Your either a believer in science, or you cherry pick the science you wish to look at. I think the latter.

Fadogia MAY increase endo. LH in humans. We know it does in rats. Your stating endo. LH can be MAINTAINED as well as endo. Testosterone when using ANDROGENS and basing your fallacy on a study on rodents!

All of the individual ingredients contained in HCGenerate have been proven to function as I have described above. There has never before been a supplement on the market that combines ALL of these remarkable herbs and minerals, so it isn't possible for me to present you with conclusive data.

We've had many members on this forum run HCGenerate while on cycle, and my hypthothesis was absolutely correct. Obviously, the effect will depend entirely on what compounds you are running, what dosages, and for how long.

I'm just about on my 4th week with HcGenerate, i'm taking it along with oral test, Its been really helpful. Within 3 days my libido and function returned, along with a unexpected surprise for my GF in the morning LOLOL.

Top Bottom