Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Prevent SHUTDOWN Using HCGenerate WHILE ON CYCLE!**

HCGenerate is making me as horny as I was as a 15 year old. It is also bringing a lot of acne unfortunately. but at least that means we know it works. i also agree with joed, my balls feel a lot bigger and drop more when taking it. HCGenerate is the shit and is easily the best OTC non-hormonal supplment i have ever used in my 7 years bodybuilding

PM me now for 25% OFF HCGenerate!

...and a dozen other ntbm.com products.

Sae bloodwork for my friend, after using HCGenerate his testosterone levels went up 140% after 6 weeks of use.

Sae bloodwork for my friend, after using HCGenerate his testosterone levels went up 140% after 6 weeks of use.

My understanding was this product was not supposed to increase testosterone levels but help maintain healthy testicular function. My testosterone levels were not improved at all with this so I'm wondering if your friend only used this product, or was recovering from his cycle during this 6 weeks time period?

My understanding was this product was not supposed to increase testosterone levels but help maintain healthy testicular function. My testosterone levels were not improved at all with this so I'm wondering if your friend only used this product, or was recovering from his cycle during this 6 weeks time period?

HCGenerate is designed to increase ENDOGENOUS testosterone levels, and it accomplishes this by improving testicular function(as well as total HPTA function).

the bottle says not to exceed 12 straight weeks. I was wondering why that was and what would happen if you did exceed the 12 weeks. just curious.

i am currently taking 2 caps 2X per day into my PCT

HCGenerate can be used indefinitely as a form of NATURAL Hormone Replacement Therapy, or what I like to call more appropriately, Hormone ENHANCEMENT Therapy.

The bottle indicates a 12 week maximum duration because preliminary data may have suggested that HCG was so powerful(from the Fadogia) that it could cause negative feedback--but this is not the case. You can continue to use.

Top Bottom