Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Prevent SHUTDOWN Using HCGenerate WHILE ON CYCLE!**

The way I look at it, HCGenerate ON cycle wouldn't increase suppression. So it can only help.

I am going to use it on the last half of my sust cycle this summer. 2 bottles worth.

I like the ingredient profile enough on its own to toss it in.

My two pennies.

Last edited:
Swifto will no longer be with us. As everyone knows i could care less what you think about a product, I really could. In fact his debate against the product makes it a much more interesting thread and in the end that makes more exposure for it.

Also if I make a mistake when typing (considering I am doing 500 things at once) and I say something that looks out of context or wrong. By all means correct me. If you think i am wrong about something then by all means present your facts and have a discussion with me.

When you try and belittle me and talk down to me though. You can bet your ass I will not stand for it. Remember who the hell you are talking to!!!!!
Now Swifto "might" be coming back. But he will have to speak with me in pvt about this and I will expect a open apology for speaking to me in such a manner. And it will not happen again.

Last edited:
I started using HcGenerate in my last post cycle from my cycle of test. After using it about 1 week I could tell a big difference. Waking up with full fledge morning wood, libido back through the roof as if I was right in the middle of a cycle. From here on out, HcGenerate will be a major part of my cycles.

For anyone that is skeptical, give it a try. I promise you won't be dissapointed!

Thank you for the response. I happen to have some formestane on hand so I will try that out and see if it helps and continue with the HCgenerate. I guess I will just have to wait and see if the boys spring to life again.

You will love the forma bro works bomb for this problem most of the time. I got a version of it coming out soon that will be much more powerful,have more in it, and can be used for other reasons. You know me always making things better.

O ya and nolvadex upregulates/increases the PR concentration

http://jcp.bmjjournals.com/content/55/7/514.abstract
Elsevier: Article Locator
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/reprint/40/5/1750.pdf

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.

Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects.

Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM.

Breast Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. [email protected]

Marked cellular and molecular changes may occur in breast cancers following treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer patients with aromatase inhibitors. Neoadjuvant protocols, in which treatment is given with the primary tumour still within the breast, are particularly illuminating. In Edinburgh, we have shown that 3 months treatment with either anastrozole, exemestane or letrozole produces pathological responses in the majority of oestrogen receptor (ER)-rich tumours (39/59) as manifested by reduced cellularity/increased fibrosis. Changes in histological grading may also take place, most notably a reduction in mitotic figures. This probably reflects an influence on proliferation as most tumours (82%) show a marked decrease in the proliferation marker, Ki67. These effects are generally more dramatic than seen with tamoxifen given in the same setting. Differences between aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen are also apparent in changes in steroid hormone expression. Thus, immuno-staining for progesterone receptor (PgR) is reduced in almost all cases by aromatase inhibitors, becoming undetectable in many. This contrasts with effects of tamoxifen in which the most common change on PgR is to increase expression. Changes in proliferation occur rapidly following the onset of exposure to aromatase inhibitors. Thus, neoadjuvant studies with letrozole in which tumour was sampled before and after 14 days and 3 months treatment show that decreased expression of Ki67 occur at 14 days and, in many cases, the effect is greater at 14 days than 3 months. These early changes precede evidence of clinical response but do not predict for it. However, this study design has allowed RNA analysis of sequential biopsies taken during the neoadjuvant therapy. Based on clustering techniques, it has been possible to subdivide tumours into groups showing distinct patterns of molecular changes. These changes in tumour gene expression may allow definition of tumour cohorts with differing sensitivity to aromatase inhibitors and permit early recognition of response and resistance.

so no serms dont help with pregesterone and deff not nolvadex thank you very much.

O ya and nolvadex upregulates/increases the PR concentration

http://jcp.bmjjournals.com/content/55/7/514.abstract
Elsevier: Article Locator
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/reprint/40/5/1750.pdf

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.

Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects.

Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM.

Breast Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. [email protected]

Marked cellular and molecular changes may occur in breast cancers following treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer patients with aromatase inhibitors. Neoadjuvant protocols, in which treatment is given with the primary tumour still within the breast, are particularly illuminating. In Edinburgh, we have shown that 3 months treatment with either anastrozole, exemestane or letrozole produces pathological responses in the majority of oestrogen receptor (ER)-rich tumours (39/59) as manifested by reduced cellularity/increased fibrosis. Changes in histological grading may also take place, most notably a reduction in mitotic figures. This probably reflects an influence on proliferation as most tumours (82%) show a marked decrease in the proliferation marker, Ki67. These effects are generally more dramatic than seen with tamoxifen given in the same setting. Differences between aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen are also apparent in changes in steroid hormone expression. Thus, immuno-staining for progesterone receptor (PgR) is reduced in almost all cases by aromatase inhibitors, becoming undetectable in many. This contrasts with effects of tamoxifen in which the most common change on PgR is to increase expression. Changes in proliferation occur rapidly following the onset of exposure to aromatase inhibitors. Thus, neoadjuvant studies with letrozole in which tumour was sampled before and after 14 days and 3 months treatment show that decreased expression of Ki67 occur at 14 days and, in many cases, the effect is greater at 14 days than 3 months. These early changes precede evidence of clinical response but do not predict for it. However, this study design has allowed RNA analysis of sequential biopsies taken during the neoadjuvant therapy. Based on clustering techniques, it has been possible to subdivide tumours into groups showing distinct patterns of molecular changes. These changes in tumour gene expression may allow definition of tumour cohorts with differing sensitivity to aromatase inhibitors and permit early recognition of response and resistance.

so no serms dont help with pregesterone and deff not nolvadex thank you very much.

i never liked/used that tamox.

Excellent studies posted in here!!

I have known a couple people who used the HCGenerate and had all size in tact and saw the increase in strength and sex drive.

I have found it just as affective and for me much easy'r to use on my hrt than hcg (200mgwk).

When im on a full cycle i jump back to hcg but im using a fare amount of product when im blasting .

But IMO it is so close to the real hcg on hrt or a light cycle its money well spent .

Brad.

Last edited:
HCGenerate is making me as horny as I was as a 15 year old. It is also bringing a lot of acne unfortunately. but at least that means we know it works. i also agree with joed, my balls feel a lot bigger and drop more when taking it. HCGenerate is the shit and is easily the best OTC non-hormonal supplment i have ever used in my 7 years bodybuilding

Top Bottom