Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Prevent SHUTDOWN Using HCGenerate WHILE ON CYCLE!**

Ross

Grand Master Junior
Platinum
Prevent Testicular Shutdown While ON CYCLE!

By utilizing HCGenerate, the steroid user can maintain testicular function and normal Testosterone levels WHILE running a cycle of anabolic steroids! HCGenerate will MINIMIZE HPTA INHIBITION via several different mechanisms and pathways. During a steroid cycle, the testicles SHRINK. This is known as testicular atrophy. The testicles shrink as a result of being "SHUTDOWN". They are not functioning to produce testosterone, because the body has ceased all endogenous androgen production as a result of detecting exogenous hormones. HCGenerate is so powerful and effective, it will actually PREVENT HPTA SHUTDOWN from occurring while ON CYCLE! While on cycle, the body's natural production of testosterone(and LH) becomes suppressed. Just like HCG, HCGenerate signals the Pituitary to secrete LH, which subsequently causes the testicles to produce more testosterone. This increase in LH and subsequently testosterone, maintains testicular mass and function while on anabolic steroids. Running HCGenerate with a mild steroid such as Anavar, Dianabol, or Epistane, will result in virtually no HPTA inhibition at all. Including HCGenerate in your full cycle will result in much less HPTA inhibition and of course, much GREATER GAINS while on cycle, due to the pro-androgenic, muscle-building effect of HCGenerate.

Here is an overview of the individual ingredients and how they function:

Fadogia Agrestis: Increases LH output and subsequent Testosterone production.

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen): Increases the effects of Testosterone.

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: Increases FREE Testosterone.

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris: Increases LH output, DHEA production, and total Testosterone production.

Vitamin E: Supports optimal hormone production.

LJ:100: Increases Total and FREE Testosterone while elevating natural HGH levels.

Zinc: Essential mineral for Testosterone production.

Get your HCGenerate NOW: HCGenerate

Dude it's a natty test booster I've used similar stuff on myph cycles to keep my libido up it works unless your stacking3 compounds like superdrol m14ad and tren
I don't know how effective it would be with AAS cycles being10 and12 weeks long because your body will eventually downgrade it's receptors twoard those compounds
hcg looks pretty good but there are tons of these products out there
BBS has "testify" and another product I Cant think of rite now
"testevol" by evolution labs is another good one to use on cycle cus it's got dhb

HCgenerate is unique in that it is one of only 4 products in the market currently that utilize Fadogia Agrestis.

Fadogia is very effective and loved by all those that use it. However, supply of the herb is limited and there are only a couple of companies that can get their hands on the stuff right now. Needto is one of those guys who has a hookup.

Dude it's a natty test booster I've used similar stuff on myph cycles to keep my libido up it works unless your stacking3 compounds like superdrol m14ad and tren
I don't know how effective it would be with AAS cycles being10 and12 weeks long because your body will eventually downgrade it's receptors twoard those compounds
hcg looks pretty good but there are tons of these products out there
BBS has "testify" and another product I Cant think of rite now
"testevol" by evolution labs is another good one to use on cycle cus it's got dhb

HCgenerate is unique in that it is one of only 4 products in the market currently that utilize Fadogia Agrestis.

Fadogia is very effective and loved by all those that use it. However, supply of the herb is limited and there are only a couple of companies that can get their hands on the stuff right now. Needto is one of those guys who has a hookup.

Not easy stuff to find bro...you are correct!

Im running SARMS and Beastdrol...My "guys" had gotten a little light...started taking 5 caps ed HCGenerate, Im fully back and my sex drive is WAY up.

-Legacy

Im running SARMS and Beastdrol...My "guys" had gotten a little light...started taking 5 caps ed HCGenerate, Im fully back and my sex drive is WAY up.

-Legacy

Sarms and Beastdrol.. so. What about test and tren and the amounts that these guys do of it on this board?

Top Bottom