Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy tests

F

flickenu

Boy did i jinx myself. yesterday i started a thread about favorite condom brands, now today im in a dilemma. I was having sex tonight and the everything went swell, i went to flush the condom and i shook it a little bit to make sure it didnt leak, but didnt really pay too much attention, it appeared as if everything went fine. then i went back into the room and there was a spot about 4 inches in diameter on the bedsheets right where i had gotten off. I dont know how in the hell it could have gotten there though? even if it had broken i would have cummed in her, and not on the bed right? I dont really know what to do. I'm only 18 so having a kids way out of the question. does anyone know how long after sex it is before you can take a home pregnancy test?

by the way...the condom did contain the spermicide (nonoxyl-9) and also, she just got off the period on monday (5 days ago) ANY women know anything about fertility times during the month, etc?

Hey, well, for one thing...most women don't get pregnant 5 days after their period was over. It usually takes longer than that.

Another thing...have the girl take a pregnancy test at least 3 days after her period was over. This is when they are the most accurate.

I think you will be okay...girls can leave puddles that big, too! ;)

5 days after should be safe. it's usually in the middle of the period that women are fertile.

if she thinks it is possible though, you may want to go get the morning after pill...but you have to act fast.

Sperm can live for between 6 to 9 days in the woman's body!....so actually if you were to have unprotected intercourse it THE PERFECT TIME FOR HER TO CONCIEVE as she would be right in the middle of her cycle - about the time MOST women ovulate. Sorry.

The good news is that the puddle was probably left by her. But I said - PROBABLY.

I have had a pregnancy test come back positive as early as 5 days after ovulation (but then again, we were charting my temperatures and I knew EXACTLY when I ovulated because we were trying to concieve).

MOST pregnancy tests will show a positive the first day she missed her period. But in some cases there still may not be enough pregnance hormone in her urine. If still unsure after another week - retest.

Good Luck!

ya, like Bmom said it was probably her left overs after she had finished, otherwise, 4 inches in diameter....dude u must have balls the size of watermelons or something

if a condom tears, maybe she'd feel it (however never having one inside of me i have no authority on the subject :) ) think i read it somewhere

but morning after works up to 72 hrs i think. though get her onn a pill, then test her urine etc.

trust me if it tears she wouldn't feel it... the guy would though if it's a big enough tear.

that said, it was likely her on the bed, and the possibility of her being pregnant is very minimal, but if you are worried go get a morning after pill ASAP and then you'll be totally safe.

and i could be wrong, but my understanding is sperm can only live a max of 5 days in the body... not that anyone should be playing around with time.

Small you're probably right about the number of days (I am not 100% sure, but I think the number recently has been known to be as high as 9)...doesn't really matter though.

A woman's cycle BEGINS on the first day she begins to bleed, NOT AFTER THE FLOW ENDS. So if she bled for about 6 days (we are talking average) and if they had intercourse on the 5th day after she stopped bleeding she would be in the ELEVENTH day of her cycle. If she were to ovulate on the FOURTEENTH day (again, we are talking averages) that would mean that the sperm would be sitting around just ITCHING to fertilize that egg! So it is actually THE MOST OPTIMAL TIME FOR CONCEPTION.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Top Bottom