Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy tests

Somehow her last period lasted for 8 days. So i guess u could sya we had sex on the 13th day of her cycle. I guess this pretty much means im in a very risky situation right now. She went out of town at 7 this morning and won't be back for 4 days so it looks like the 72 hour pill is out of the question also. I'll just have to wait it out and see if her period comes at the end of this month. I'm hoping the spot was from her, because she said she did have an orgasm right aroudn that spot of the bed. hopefully it was there from her. I don't understand how it could have leaked out of her if it was me????? especially that much.

Chill out. You used a condom and it didnt break, the puddle on the bed is from either her juices or sweat from the heat. If it makes you feel better to take a pregnancy test, then do it.

tripleV said:
5 days after should be safe. it's usually in the middle of the period that women are fertile.

Is that true? You're talking about in the middle of the bleeding right? I heard that was probably the safest time, during the period because she is shedding.

it's not totally impossible that a woman could get pregnant during her period but it's quite rare that the egg would be alive.

it is the safest time.

dont spend your time nervous and freaking out, every woman is different so who know when she is ovulating. But whats done is done, and there is really nothing u can do about it now, but wait and take a test...no need to get all worked up till u know for a fact that she is. Has she thought about some other type of birth control?

menstruation and ovulation don't necessarily correspond to each other. I found that out the hard way b/c I am now 9 months pregnant w/ our second child. The day of conception was 5 day after a period!

According to my Human Sexuality book, sperm remains viable upto 72 hours.

Ejaculation during rear entry intercourse, will have higher percentage of conception than missionary.

good luck and do the right thing

hope you were waiting for this response....:D

Ovulation occurs exactly 14 days BEFORE the next period. Those 14 days are called the LUTEAL PHASE and are constant. Differences in cycle length are due to variations in the first 10-20 days, the FOLLICULAR PHASE, so named because that's when the follicle is growing. Typically, egg and sperm both survive 48-72 hours. Taking all this into account, with a 28 day cycle, the most fertile time is 12-16 days from the FIRST DAY of the last period.

Of course so many things affect the follicular phase... and stress and, yes, even rape/sex can cause early ovulation (just recently discovered that rapes result in disproportionately more pregnancies than the same number of regular coital incidences.) So in other words, despite the best laid (no pun:D) plans....

Emergency contraception, which should be available over-the-counter in this F*cking country is not...
it should be used within 72 hours and is most effective (>95%) if taken within 24 hours. Basically 4 of almost any birth control pill (NOT triphasics-may need 6 depending on which pills you use) followed 12 hours later by 4 more will do the trick. So keep 'em handy; I keep a pack in the glove compartment :mix:

The wet spot could have been anything, even urine. Some women may have bladder spasms during orgasm and if there's enough urine in the bladder...
Don't sweat it for now. If she misses her period by 1 or 2 days, the EPT or almost any other store test will pick up pregnancy as early as the first day of the missed period.

poohbear... "Ejaculation during rear entry intercourse, will have higher percentage of conception than
missionary. "
I did not know that... thanks for the info!!

thebabydoc :fro:

thebabydoc said:

poohbear... "Ejaculation during rear entry intercourse, will have higher percentage of conception than
missionary. "
I did not know that... thanks for the info!!

thebabydoc :fro:
yup thats true... i took human sexuality this past semester and its true!! cool huh?? anyway... i have question for u babydoc. ok here it is... lets say i get my period at the end of the month...usually anywhere b/w day 28 and the 3rd of the following month. now... if i had unprotected sex around the middle of the month (around the 12th) then got my period a few days later for only ONE day..what could this be? i got it for one day then the next day it was very very light..just spotting as if it were the end of my period and i havent gotten it since. its just weird that i got it so early like that and only for one day. could this be due to stress. ive def. had a lot of stress lately... so i was thinking it might be that but im just a lil concerned... any advice doc??

Top Bottom