Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-contest Advice

I've checked out the "gettting lean" website. That had a lot of good info, thanks.

Now, I'm at 8.5% 197-199lbs. I've got 8 weeks from this past Saturday until the show. I know that I've got some hard work ahead of me, and have been thinking of what else I could do to get ripped. Well, I've taken clen before and it just made me feel like shit. I am thinking of giving it another shot though. I'm also considering DNP, BUT I don't know a whole lot about it as I've mainly done stuff to bulk up in the past. I've heard that it's rough on you, but works great. I'd just like some opinions on DNP and since I've got 8 weeks left, well, by the time I could get some, about 6 weeks probably, so how to take it.

thanks

Here's an update guys, along with a new question. I've got 3 weeks to go. I'm coming along pretty good I believe. I'm now concerned with workouts. I'm gonna continue to keep the cardio up, an hour in the a.m. on empty stomach and 30 minutes later in the day. At what point should I stop cardio? Also, what type of weight training should I be doing (heavy, moderate, light)?

Two weeks out you should do light workout(just enough to get a light pump) and also do cardio twice a day. Stop workouts the monday before the show and stop cardio the wednesday before. Email me if you have any questions.

if I were you I would start a 8 day cycle of DNP ASAP and stay on current AS cycle then after the DNP up the winny to 50-100mg ED and do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. twice and you should be f*cking cut by the time your comp is. as for diet I would have to a agree with dropping the fat and keeping carbs I personally go fucking crazy on NO carb diets and then everythign goes to shit no pumps and no energy to do cardio.

This is just me. I cycled my carbs. Some days I wouldnt eat any carbs and others I would eat 150-200 grams. On the extremly low carb days I would take in some good EFA's to keep my fats high. Where one is high the other is low. But always keep the protein HIGH!

Well if you have the money it would be a good idea to get some hgh as well as some thyroid AS's to help burn the last bits of fat. Remember 3 days before the contest you should start to carb up to 150% of what you are eating now.
Keep us posted on your results.

When you all say "carb-cycling" what do you mean? There are many variations, so give me your views on how many carbs, how many days, etc... Also, calories, what do you think about calories?

Top Bottom