Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout RELAX???

I tried pot once 12 years ago when I was 20, I was taking deca and sust and I tired it specifically to get the munchies, it didn't do shit. Never tried it again.

then you my friend didnt have good shit ! haha

how many times you gonna change your avi? lol jk legs look sick

Hey try GABA it's worked really well for me. I typically only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night and I'm around six now

then you my friend didnt have good shit ! haha

agreed. ive never had someone who said "it didnt do anything for me" puff with me and not feel it. but i say stick with the warm milk and if ya can, smoke. :p

LOL. You know a lot of people get that didn't do anything for me thing the first time. You know I always say if at first you don't succeed...try try again! Seriously though it is a great option for putting your ass down when you can't sleep. Best thing I've ever tried and I'm a chronic (no pun intended) insomniac.

OK so this is probably an oddball question.. my b,

but is there any supp i can take that will essentially lower my "drive" after a workout.. i'm on cycle and take jack3d as pre-workout... but i feel like the shit last hours upon hours and i can't help but double up on my anxiety meds just to come down..... any advice guys???

i've tried tha whole melatonin, valerian root.. blahblah and that herbal stuff js isn't cuttin the cake...

thanks n advance!
lower or kick the jack3d.
i would stay away from increasing your meds though
as for sleep, get some need2sleep
i use it everyonce in a while and two pill take me out in 15 min or so

lower or kick the jack3d.
i would stay away from increasing your meds though
as for sleep, get some need2sleep
i use it everyonce in a while and two pill take me out in 15 min or so

i've heard a bit about this need2sleep... who sells it?

as for lowering/kicking the jack... i've thought about it.. and i dont even take it every day.. mayb every other if that but it works like no other for the pump... it's jus difficult for me to get past the mental barrier that a pre-workout supp is a necessity when training...

I spoke with my nutritionist and he mentioned something along the lines of a ZMA.... apparently it's supposed to relax ur muscles or something.. i don't think the need2sleep is what i'm looking for as i have prescription medication that is supposed to "knock me out" on a good night.. haha

any info on this so called ZMA?

Top Bottom