Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout RELAX???

CDG09

Banned
OK so this is probably an oddball question.. my b,

but is there any supp i can take that will essentially lower my "drive" after a workout.. i'm on cycle and take jack3d as pre-workout... but i feel like the shit last hours upon hours and i can't help but double up on my anxiety meds just to come down..... any advice guys???

i've tried tha whole melatonin, valerian root.. blahblah and that herbal stuff js isn't cuttin the cake...

thanks n advance!

i already see a psychiatrist every 3 weeks... believe me i can't sleep for shit ( i'm taking anxiety meds as well as sedative/hypnotics just to sleep)

i'm talkin more along the lines of calming down from being sooo "pumped": i gues is the term..

I've heard alot about "somatomax" from hi-tech pharmaceuticals but not sure if thats what i'm lookin for.

lower the dose on your jack3d. It lasts hours for me too. all the way until i go to sleep so for about 12 hours. or you could smoke a joint :) jk

when you figure it out let me know i get insomnia bad for 2 days lil sleep n then sleep away for 2 days....

Yeah lower the dose and stop taking anxiety pills; that's garbage. Learn how to use your brain over your body.

pot gives me the muchies, if I was bulking that would be cool I guess :) but seriously I have issues sometimes too, lately when I use jack3d I get amped all day, as mentioned before I lowered my dose, no more than 2 scoops max. I work out early mornings, so I have plenty of time for the stuff to wear off though. In the evening, forget it..I'm not going to sleep :)

smoke doob, listen to some tunes, and chill on the couch. if that doesnt put you to sleep you are screwed. avoid the munchies by having a chocolate protein shake after puffing. :p

Alright man this advice might sound weird and old school but I like to Make Hot Cocoa(on the stove) with a little protein powder mixed in to put me to sleep. I've used melatonin, herbal sleep aids whatever and they don't work that well. Melatonin works a little tho. Needtobuildmuscle.com: Supplements, articles, .... sells Need2sleep pills that has I think 3 ingredients in it to put you out. I have not used it yet but I will be very soon. Give it a try. I have the worst insomnia and really the only thing that does put me to sleep is some chronic and cocoa.

Alright man this advice might sound weird and old school but I like to Make Hot Cocoa(on the stove) with a little protein powder mixed in to put me to sleep. I've used melatonin, herbal sleep aids whatever and they don't work that well. Melatonin works a little tho. Needtobuildmuscle.com: Supplements, articles, .... sells Need2sleep pills that has I think 3 ingredients in it to put you out. I have not used it yet but I will be very soon. Give it a try. I have the worst insomnia and really the only thing that does put me to sleep is some chronic and cocoa.

Thats good. It's not weird actually, it sounds like a good idea.
I actually was going to reccomend drinking hot cocoa with real very warm milk. Milk seems to have the calming effect, especially when taken warm. So, I would really try the hot cocoa with real milk. Give it a try. I would take it 1 hour before you actually put your head down to sleep. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom