Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout RELAX???

not wierd at all! warm milk has always helped me sleep too. besides, whats better than hot cocoa and chronic? :p

Warm breast milk puts my 6 month old right out. I'm thinking there is something to this warm milk theory

Thats good. It's not weird actually, it sounds like a good idea.
I actually was going to reccomend drinking hot cocoa with real very warm milk. Milk seems to have the calming effect, especially when taken warm. So, I would really try the hot cocoa with real milk. Give it a try. I would take it 1 hour before you actually put your head down to sleep. Hope this helps.

Ya its a nice remedy my mother gave to me. I guess if you microwave milk and make cocoa you basically take out all the nutrition and the effect isnt as good. Stick to warm milk made on the oven.

stop taking anxiety pills; that's garbage. Learn how to use your brain over your body.

How can one make a comment like that if your not a doctor and dont know ones condition.

Try lowering your jacked dosage mate.

How can one make a comment like that if your not a doctor and dont know ones condition.

Try lowering your jacked dosage mate.

I think he meant stop taking EXTRA anxiety meds because of Jack3d. Lower the dose but never take more than you should, those meds are bad anyway.

I think he meant stop taking EXTRA anxiety meds because of Jack3d. Lower the dose but never take more than you should, those meds are bad anyway.

I was kinda thinking anyone who has to take anxiety pills probably shouldn't be using Jack3d or any other stimulants in their training regiment.

I was kinda thinking anyone who has to take anxiety pills probably shouldn't be using Jack3d or any other stimulants in their training regiment.

Also a good point. Medical Marijuana is also great for anxiety if you live in the proper area then ask your doctor about that maybe. Putting pills in your body every day can not be good for your liver or your body in general. I myself prefer to stick to natural stimulants like medical marijuana or Tulsi Tea. Both very relaxing soothing and good for your soul.:heart:

Yeah lower the dose and stop taking anxiety pills; that's garbage. Learn how to use your brain over your body.

yeah working out is for pussies....

right, if you knew half of my history you probably would advice to take the anxiety meds.... afterall... why do we take jack3d and other "pre-workout" supps... y don't we just use our brains over our body and get a "pump"...

seriously why do people offer turndowns and negative feedback instead of answering the thread topics.... i simply asked if there was a supp that i could take to relax after a workout as the topic is titled "post workout relax".... not for another medical evaluation on brainwaves....

Pot used to GIVE me anxiety, thats why i quit. I wouldnt be able to talk or carry on a conversation and that was a no-no around girls! lol i think some people are just born to be pot-heads, but i think im not. jus makes me unapprochable and antisocial but i still loved being high and getting the munchies haha!

Pot used to GIVE me anxiety, thats why i quit. I wouldnt be able to talk or carry on a conversation and that was a no-no around girls! lol i think some people are just born to be pot-heads, but i think im not. jus makes me unapprochable and antisocial but i still loved being high and getting the munchies haha!

I tried pot once 12 years ago when I was 20, I was taking deca and sust and I tired it specifically to get the munchies, it didn't do shit. Never tried it again.

Top Bottom