Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll!!!!!! how much test do you take?

mtrl_29

i'm just curious to know what the dosages are that we are all taking. i'm on my 4 cycle since 2 years and have decided to up my injects to around 600mg of test, 200 of cyp and 400 of enth.
i know guys that are huge and they are taking large amounts but i always read that you don't need more then 200 mg a week. hmmmmmmm.

very simply the more cycles with test you've done-the mor eof aneed to increase dosages respectfully. I started at 400mg/week a couple of years ago and now I'm at a gram.

I think 500 is plenty for most people...

When you get to 'proper' i.e. pro-bodybuilder size - you may need more... since you are now maintaining muscle that is well over your genetic potential.

well i use to grow fairly easy but now its another story.its very hard to stay over 200 for me because of my height which is 5-6.
i also put fat on very easy so the all you can at diet is out for me, must stay fairly clean.i need atlaest a gram a wee to get results

Top Bottom