Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me put this cycle together, cause I got majorly screwed!

You're not MAJORLY screwed, but you essentially got less because prop is so short acting. You can adjust though. Cyp and enth are the same. It depends of how you were planning to do the cycle with just enth.

That will work,personally i would finish the cycle at the end with the var & prop,If you have enough you can even

extend the cycle running Var only

Expiration dates are just a guideline that the product is garuanteed up until that date, it will be good for yrs to come if stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight.

yeah id do the same. the prop will run about an extra week after the last injection so u can use var during that time too. You want the var at that time to harden your gains.

Are u going to do a dexa scan (not sure if they do them where u are) to se your real results from this cycle? then u can tell how much lean muscle u actually put on...

Maybe you can start by posting some stats and your age.

I think people forget that the first rule in posting on this forum is you have to mention stats and age for people to help you out bro...

Maybe you can start by posting some stats and your age.

I think people forget that the first rule in posting on this forum is you have to mention stats and age for people to help you out bro...

Looking tight in that new pic Al. Whatchoo been doing? lol

Get some more gear n put it together the right way, speacialy for your first one. Your jus trying to make do with what you got, if ur goin to shut yourself down get the max gains u can out of it... Jmho

i will not be doing AI. And yes, I spent 12 hours researching in total. and is there a way to build this cycle that i dont have to do them both at the same time, rather do 1 bottle at a time? if not, id rather get rid of 1. hcg, test e, tesp p all at the same time is just too many injections

Are you kidding ?

what age ,weight,height,bodyfat,training exp....?

dude why dont you just use the test e for 5 weeks and order some more in the mean time. and wtf 12 hours? i read on here for a hour or 2 every day just soaking up all the info i can. and im still not ready.

Top Bottom