Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me put this cycle together, cause I got majorly screwed!

Gunsmoke123

Hello.
Initially, I ordered 2 bottles of var and 2 10 mL bottles of test e
Instead, today came in 2 bottles of anavar, 1 10 mL bottle of 250mg/mL of Test cypionate and 1 15mL bottle of 100mg/mL of Test Propionate.
How can I put it all together and cycle it? plz help me urgently, I wanna start doing it as early as tomorrow!

Depends on your goals and experience. What were you planning to do for PCT?

as this is your first cycle id say pin .5ml of the cyp and 1ml of the prop. do this twice a week as that should give u 450mg a week. Var isnt a mass builder and more for hardening so id dose that at 40mg perday. Its fairly bad on your lipids so id be doing all u can to make sure your cholesterol doesnt get out of hand.

I dont know what the standard protocol is here with cycle lengths but id say 6-8 weeks is suffice for some1 doing their first cycle.

Did u do any research first before u decided to cycle? Are u using an AI? and how does your PCT look? Personally i make sure i have my AI's and serm's first before i look at pins. HCG on cycle should be considered also...

as this is your first cycle id say pin .5ml of the cyp and 1ml of the prop. do this twice a week as that should give u 450mg a week. Var isnt a mass builder and more for hardening so id dose that at 40mg perday. Its fairly bad on your lipids so id be doing all u can to make sure your cholesterol doesnt get out of hand.

I dont know what the standard protocol is here with cycle lengths but id say 6-8 weeks is suffice for some1 doing their first cycle.

Did u do any research first before u decided to cycle? Are u using an AI? and how does your PCT look? Personally i make sure i have my AI's and serm's first before i look at pins. HCG on cycle should be considered also...

i will not be doing AI. And yes, I spent 12 hours researching in total. and is there a way to build this cycle that i dont have to do them both at the same time, rather do 1 bottle at a time? if not, id rather get rid of 1. hcg, test e, tesp p all at the same time is just too many injections

my goal is to get leaner while gaining 10 lbs of muscle. This is my first cycle and my PCT will be nolva and hgc

send the prop back and swap it for some more test enanthate or cypionate,you won't have a decent cycle if you don't

Personally id keep the prop! its good stuff if u can take the pain!

10lbs of muscle in 1 cycle is a little ambitious... if u want to seperate them then use 2ml of your test c a week then swap 2ml of your prop E3D.

12hrs research lol i been doing research for yrs and find out new stuff all the time haha. Look if u are gyno prone an AI may be necessary.

For pct, considering u run your hcg for 2-3 weeks longer then your test, id just run a simple nolva and resveratrol.

then again this is my advice others may vary. Some1 said u wont have a decent cycle with prop? i dont understand why, testosterone is testosterone. who cares what ester is attached. its all good lol

Personally id keep the prop! its good stuff if u can take the pain!

10lbs of muscle in 1 cycle is a little ambitious... if u want to seperate them then use 2ml of your test c a week then swap 2ml of your prop E3D.

12hrs research lol i been doing research for yrs and find out new stuff all the time haha. Look if u are gyno prone an AI may be necessary.

For pct, considering u run your hcg for 2-3 weeks longer then your test, id just run a simple nolva and resveratrol.

then again this is my advice others may vary. Some1 said u wont have a decent cycle with prop? i dont understand why, testosterone is testosterone. who cares what ester is attached. its all good lol

if I go for 10 weeks of injections, I think I can gain 10 lbs of muscle with a rich diet.
but what do you think of the following cycle?
anavar weeks 1-6 50 mg ed
test c weeks 1-5 twice a week total of 500 mg a week
test p weeks 6-9 100 ml eod?
if this doesnt work, i will just get ethanate or cyopinate to finish off my cycle and save test p for another time cuz it doesnt expire till dec 2011

if I go for 10 weeks of injections, I think I can gain 10 lbs of muscle with a rich diet.
but what do you think of the following cycle?
anavar weeks 1-6 50 mg ed
test c weeks 1-5 twice a week total of 500 mg a week
test p weeks 6-9 100 ml eod?
if this doesnt work, i will just get ethanate or cyopinate to finish off my cycle and save test p for another time cuz it doesnt expire till dec 2011

That will work,personally i would finish the cycle at the end with the var & prop,If you have enough you can even

extend the cycle running Var only

Expiration dates are just a guideline that the product is garuanteed up until that date, it will be good for yrs to come if stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight.

Top Bottom