Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me out - I need MAJOR HELP

Man... I am sorry if this comes of harsh, but I hate to see a fellow man so pathetic. I think you just need to be a man and stop whining like a little bitch.

ditto. but test is an awesome antidepressant :b

Jibba Jabba that was not neccesary you wining bitch.9 Negative karma from me) dickhead..hope you experience same shit some day see how it is but then again you dont have aheart so go fuck yourself....Victor it gona be ok bro go chil with your boys, give it time... try to work out even if its not at full intensity...then after some time 3 months 6 months a year you decide hit up the test lik eyou said when your mind is a bit morre clear and you will be set. This stuff hurts but thin ikabout it thsi way...It wasnt mean to be

Polfa/Jelfa said:
Jibba Jabba that was not neccesary you wining bitch.9 Negative karma from me) dickhead..hope you experience same shit some day see how it is but then again you dont have aheart so go fuck yourself....Victor it gona be ok bro go chil with your boys, give it time... try to work out even if its not at full intensity...then after some time 3 months 6 months a year you decide hit up the test lik eyou said when your mind is a bit morre clear and you will be set. This stuff hurts but thin ikabout it thsi way...It wasnt mean to be

Wow, Eurotrash! That was deep... btw, there is a spell check option.

I think you and Victor should hold hands and pray for him to have the strength to make it through the tragic event of his girlfriend leaving him...seriously, he's getting quite old now at 22 and this was probably his last chance at happiness...

I just think this sort of cry-baby shit belongs somewhere else... I mean, I thinks its good when contributing members, who have had ACTUAL tragedy (not a GF leaving), come on here and ask for support...but this shit is too much.

Polfa/Jelfa said:

Oh, and in reference to the negative karma you sent me, what is a "cocksuckeer"?

Top Bottom