Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please, help me guys! I'm new here.

paladini said:
I did a cycle 3 months ago, that was give by a pro bodybuilding personaly. But i had to stop cause give me gyno, and i did the mistake to not take nolvadex(and him too to not give me).
Now it's too late i think and i will look for DHT gel or until do a cirurgy.
But before the cirurgy i still want to do another cycle, not so strong and with AAS that do not aromatize easy.
What do you think in this one? It still have chances to grow my Gyno?

1week 200 Deca
2week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
3week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
4week 400 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
5week 400 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
6week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
7week 200 Deca and 250 Omnadrem
8week 200 Deca
Than 10 days of Clomid

First of all you don't taper deca.
You should have run 20mg's of nolvadex everyday thru your cycle at the first sign of gyno,other than that i'm not really sure if the nolva will help you now but its worth a try since its so cheap.

From what I've heard deca can cause gyno through other mechanisms: progesterone, that you can't fight with anti-e's. So do something else. BTW, what country is this pro from (the one that made your cycle)?

wks 1-10
deca @ 200 -300 mg
test @ 250 mg

or an all test cycle of 500mg. then post cycle

Anakin said:
From what I've heard deca can cause gyno through other mechanisms: progesterone, that you can't fight with anti-e's. So do something else. BTW, what country is this pro from (the one that made your cycle)?

yes that is how deca can cause gyno. deca + test is a very good cycle. although if it's his first cycle he should use only one compound to seehow he reacts.

The Pro that give me the cycle is from Jordain, in the 2003 Gran Prix Holland he gets 3rd place!!!

So, what i will do is to try the cycle with Deca and Omnadrem?
I always hear that Deca doesn't give any Gyno...am i wrong????

Top Bottom