Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique my third cycle

rphender

OK, this is my third cycle. I am looking to gain size but keep off as much fat as I can. Here is what I was thinking:

Week before cycle: 1/2 femara tab ED
Weeks 1-10 500 Test Enanthate
Weeks 1-10 800 mg EQ
Weeks 7-13 75 mg Fina ED
Weeks 7-8 1500 iu HCG each week
Weeks 7-13 50 mg Winny ED
Weeks 6-13 Alternate between Clen and NYC
Weeks 11-12 1500 iu HCG each week

Three days after last fina injection: start clomid therapy
along with HCG,Bromocriptine

I will run Femara throughout and:
3gr ALA ED
Cranberry Extract
Ginger Root
Glutamine
Creatine
Vitex
Flax oil
Hemp oil

Is there anything that you guys would change or add to this stack? Thanks in advance for the help.

i know you might be frustrated cause there are no replys yet...i think that is because it is a complex cycle and very well thought out at that. some people probably arent that advanced...and there is nothing wrong with it that i can see.

Looks like you have done a great job getting it all worked out....I personally would front load the Test the first 2 weeks at 1000mgs per week

looks like a great cycle, very similar to my 3rd which i'm about to do. hope it works out. . i'm interested in how your' runnin hcg. i've never done it before and i crashed hard from fina last time so i am running it this time also, except w/fina in the begining. what r ur stats?

This is my first time using HCG also. My last cycle consited of winny and Fina and I also crashed hard. This one I want to do the right way. I am 25yrs old, 6'2", 200lbs, 10%BF. I plan on eating very clean getting all carbs from oats,Brown rice, sweet potatoes, and whole wheat pasta. For fat I plan on using egg yolks, flax and hemp oil, and nuts.

Top Bottom