Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plan for cycle/training

ChadT17

Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting my first cycle in the summer and was wondering if you guys could critique my plan. I am 20 years old, and used to work out on a semi-consistent basis and saw some decent gains. I haven't seriously worked out in about a year but am thinking of starting up again soon. I figure I will work out pretty hard, 3/4 days/week for about three months without supplements or juice. Then I will do one cycle (probably dianabol) and afterwards go back to working out once or twice a week to maintain my size. Anyone have any criticism or suggestions for me? Any input would be great! Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting my first cycle in the summer and was wondering if you guys could critique my plan. I am 20 years old, and used to work out on a semi-consistent basis and saw some decent gains. I haven't seriously worked out in about a year but am thinking of starting up again soon. I figure I will work out pretty hard, 3/4 days/week for about three months without supplements or juice. Then I will do one cycle (probably dianabol) and afterwards go back to working out once or twice a week to maintain my size. Anyone have any criticism or suggestions for me? Any input would be great! Thanks.

no.

This is either a troll job or you have been feed the wrong info.

You do not need aas. You are too young. At 20 your body is pumping out more testosterone than it ever will naturally. Why would you want to fuck that up?

Work out and eat consistently for the next 5-6 years and then consider a cycle.

your basically on testosterone right now being so young..i was an idiot and did them way earlier...im telling you...
go to your max potential and then rock it..its a whole new level bro.

Okay so this is a bad idea? I really just want to get big fast... so wouldn't juice be the best way?

Top Bottom