Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinned myself under the bar

Just bench in a power rack and set the pins so that at the bottom your chest grazes the bar. The cool thing about this is that you can do the first rep from the bottom and you don't need any spotters or have to worry about getting pinned.

i was benching today. i asked a guy for a lift, not even a spot!!!! i was on my last working set 265 for 5. the guy gave me a hard time. I could not believe it. maybe becouse there was a chick working the front desk. i know 265 is not that heavy, but it was my goal for today, and i hv been getting prepared for this chest workout all week. anyway, he reluctantly gave me the lift. i completed the set and thanked him. its not like im one of the gym assholes. my form is perfect, i hv total control of the weight im lifting. i never go under 5 reps. and i work my ass off. and to top it off, he is one of those guys with no mass, just low BF. And he does not even go near 265 on the bench!!! I do not compare, but when a guy is alome and needs a lift, i give it to him gladly.

i know im venting, it just pisses me off. i look for people who may need a spot or a lift. i enjoy when people get a lift they are working towards!!!!!

bds20002002 said:
i was benching today. i asked a guy for a lift, not even a spot!!!! i was on my last working set 265 for 5. the guy gave me a hard time. I could not believe it. maybe becouse there was a chick working the front desk. i know 265 is not that heavy, but it was my goal for today, and i hv been getting prepared for this chest workout all week. anyway, he reluctantly gave me the lift. i completed the set and thanked him. its not like im one of the gym assholes. my form is perfect, i hv total control of the weight im lifting. i never go under 5 reps. and i work my ass off. and to top it off, he is one of those guys with no mass, just low BF. And he does not even go near 265 on the bench!!! I do not compare, but when a guy is alome and needs a lift, i give it to him gladly.

i know im venting, it just pisses me off. i look for people who may need a spot or a lift. i enjoy when people get a lift they are working towards!!!!!

wierdest post ever

not like im one of the gym assholes. my form is perfect, i hv total control of the weight im lifting. i never go under 5 reps. and i work my ass off.

lol

Top Bottom